Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It kinda makes me feel younger. I think I've been here for over 10 years.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think you are right

I've been on the board for a long time too. "You guys" and all your great advice have cost me a lot of money, but I really enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Alan Oliver JUNIOR

Ok, Alan Oliver JUNIOR , Looks like we are all little kids now , looks like Mike and John are the only SENIORS. And thats Ok with me if they want to be older that me. Ha Ha Ha .. So if I get "OT" and Mike and John knows what I'm talking about they can't blame me I'm just a JUNIOR. Ha Ha Ha
I think that I'v been around over 10 yrs also. Art

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been on the board for a long time too. "You guys" and all your great advice have cost me a lot of money, but I really enjoy it.

I hear you there. I was asking JD a couple of weeks ago to add up what the net has cost in new toys, after some quick math, we figured it's still less then the beer thank god.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have been a "junior" my entire life. I was named after my dad, really wasn't given the junior suffix to my name but was given the II (second).

Alan, you mentioned that you have been with GGVG for over 10yrs, I have been here a long time also, since Sept 1996! I know that date since that was one month after I got my first computer and found the internet, GGVG was a site I found on my first day surfing!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I purchased a Rem 870 and a Win M70 243 on the last day before the Instant Check went into effect I believe it was 1997 in Nov. It would have been very shortly after that when I found this board

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been here since the first year the board started, but I had to change my name once to avoid confusion when a newby took a name similar to mine.
TDLefty

·
Registered
431 Posts
Oldest Jr. Member ?

Or who has been the longest on the old board ? I seem to have forgot when I came on board. Been a great experience and of course an expensive one .;)
Have had to buy at least 10 new rifles over the course of the years due to member recomendations . Love'm all , wife is not to happy but she has her own SS money to spend :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've been here since March of 1997...

But now I'm a "newbie" again! :)

I don't mind a bit. I'm very happy with the new format.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts