Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not many posts in the other areas and mixed posts in the general discussions. Would be simpler to just put them in one place. I find myself paying less attention since the switch to the new board.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
This format works for me. When I look at this site I click on "New Posts" and it shows me all posts since my last visit. By doing this I do not need to look through the different areas.

·
Registered
270 Posts
For the most part I like the way this is set up. I did like the previous AR forum, but I can always go over to AR15.com for that if I want to.

Overall, I'm satisfied and you sure can't beat this crowd!

·
Registered
365 Posts
This is much better. If you wanted to find posts about reloading or "on topic" varminting posts with the old board, you had to sometimes scroll through pages of replies to replies to replies about other "stuff."

Here, you want to check Reloading, just go there. You want just Varminting? One click. If you choose, you can also persuse the pages of Stuff - or not.

(I visit several hunting boards. Some are VERY narrowly niched; forums for just Marlin lever actions versus Winchesters, for example. The one I help moderate has more than 50 discrete forums. They all get traffic.)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I wasn't going to bring it up, but

since someone else did, I’ll throw my two cents in as well. It looks to me like “Firearms and Optics”, Reloading Discussion”, & “Dedicated Predator/Varmint Hunting” could be combined into one category. It would stay fresher, and still have less traffic than the “Open Topic/General Discussions”.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Be patient fella's...I get the feeling this is still a work in progress.

A political board would be cool though! You can be sure the gloves would come off for sure.

Steve

*This post of mine adds no value to the discussion...I'm a postaholic trying to pump my status! :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Frankly...

I was resistant to the new format. Now, however, I seem to enjoy the new format better as I am spending more time here. I also like the way the forums are set up. My $.02

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.