Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered yesterday and new Bat B drop port chrome moly action I told Steve to go ahead and melonite it .
For years I would send Terry Leonard a blank of wood for him to do his magic and I even tried a Roy Hunter stock that was very nice . Well Terry is no longer here and Roy isn't doing any stocks or at least I haven't heard from him . My question is has anyone used this McMillan LRB stock that Alex Wheeler promotes? Does anyone know of anyone else doing wood and carbon fiber Benchrest stocks?
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
Can't think of anyone doing the cedar carbon fiber anymore....FB still hangs out on bench rest central...maybe he'll know

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
The last guy I knew about was Bob Scarbrough. Bob Metric and Bob Scoville haven’t built any in quite a while
I must also add that my experience is in short range BR and the LRB doesn’t fit that bill.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I reached out to Bob Scoville also without hearing anything . Any contact for Bob Scarborough ? I chatted with Wheeler this afternoon about doing one in Carbon fiber .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts