Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have missed the black coyote. I have been downloading as many as I can find trying to catalog them a bit by region. I would like that one. Perhaps you can send me the link again.

Anyway the recipe for coyote is - you take a board, nail the coyote to it. Pound the coyote into the board and bake it for a few hours. Scrape the coyote onto a tray. Toss the coyote and tray and eat the board.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Forgot how to do it,only posted one pic and that was it,Give me a brief lesson and I will be glad to send it, Sorry a bit challenged technically.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go advanced

Can you just refer me to the post where you displayed it last time? I can get it from there. I tried looking through the posts, but didn't find it.

Otherwise, if it is a fairly small file, you can click the manage attachments and browse to find the file. Load it up and presto there it is.

If it is a larger file over 98k or so, it has to be linked via another web posting service, like photobucket or something.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope that one has a future on a wall somewhere, but I suppose it depends on the condition of the hide. Did you show it to any of the biologists there in KY?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
No , I think there is another similar one around here or at least that gene,I have lived here 7 yrs and have seen 3 with this coloring,Have heard they dont live that long usually? in the wild for many reasons.
Since unemployed since last thurs. I am actually hunting this morning,If interested since you are trying to compile data I will post any luck I have with a pic for your project,would the biologist really care to see this Pic? never had much response from Game Folks about anything.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like basketball - Post up

Sorry to hear about the unemployment thing....
but hunting helps one to remember why it's great to be alive.

Got fired (sort of-just decided not to use me anymore) because I went fishing too much with my oldest son in MT on the Big MO. Couldn't help it. Fishing was too good. Ya know, I remember a lot more about the fishing than I ever can about the work.

Good Luck at both & yes I'm interested.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Both of you have your priorities straight.

I got fired once while my mother-in-law was visiting. Fired on Friday morning, sat next to a trout stream (in a suit) until normal going-home time, and tried to act normal all weekend. On Monday, dressed and went out, pretending to go to work. Fortunately, she was going home that day, so I didn't have to repeat the charade. Told my wife after the m-i-l had gone. Not a happy house for a while: it was the biggest-paying job I'd ever had.

On topic...That's an amazing 'yote. Should make a jaw-dropper mount.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like the coal miners say here...

Work sucks and then you have to do laundry and that's worse than work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.