Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While calling for a yote, ole DougH called in this bobcat with a rabbit in distress (Cass Creek) call and ended it's career in catching mice at about 50 yards with his trusty Browning Eclipse 22-250 w/boss shooting a 50 grain Nosler Ballastic tip. I think he almost got a little bit emotional, said it was the first one he had seen in the wild.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Way to go Hitman

Nice looking Kat, I'd like to have one like that lying on my couch. Sure would like to capture a little one; I have heard you can make pets out of them, at least my aunt had one in Montana a long time ago.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
nice kitty!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! In the imortal words of Geoge Coleman ((finally it's about damn time)) somebody in this neck of the woods killed one. That's a rare thing here. you see tracks sometimes, maybe here one every haley's comet, guy down the road says he thought he saw one this summer. but to put it all together on a hunt is hard to do round these parts. Too much cover, not enough cat's. Hat's off to you "SIR DOUGLAS" that is a fine trophy indeed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.