Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody like to suggest a drop in trigger group for a dpms lower. Can be two stage or single, I'd it like to be ajustable.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Depends on how much you want to invest.

You can buy a two stage from Rock River for under $100, I have these on two ARs and am very happy with them.

The price goes up from there. JP and Jard make a great adjustable trigger for around $115.00. The Chip McCormick triggers are very nice, they are around $145.00.

There are some others out there but you should be able to find one that fits your needs from the triggers listed above. I saw something on Gun Broker in the Ar-15 section that listed a new trigger set up for around $35-40, not sure if it is new springs, hammer or what.

Hawkeye

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Timney is also making an AR trigger now - not sure if it's adjustable or not; it runs close to $200. Jewell and Grieselle (SP?) are probably the best two available; Jewell is right around $210 while Grieselle is close to $300. For the money, the RRA is hard to beat, especially if you have it tuned by White Oak Precision before you install it; still only about $130.

·
Registered
519 Posts
JP

I have a JP in my DPMS and I like it. It is time consuming to install, but anyone with some mechanical apptitude can do it. I would suggest the spring kit and anti-walk pins too.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
458 Posts
I like JP

They just work and I don't like a two stage trigger for hunting.
They are easy to put in, all I had to do is fit the safety.Mine have the speed hammer too.
EricT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts