Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Here ya go KF I live 1 hour south of down town Portland. It use to be a beautiful place worth going to just to hang out.

Reactions: JRinKY

·
Registered
491 Posts
Was in Beaverton (west of Portland) about a month ago for my nephew's wedding. Stopped at the Costco in Roseburg for gas. Guy there pumping gas (Oregon does not allow you to pump your own gas) asked what we we were doing for the day. Told him going to Portland for my nephew's wedding. His response was "Portland ?!?!?". Then I told him we were spending the night there and he again said "Portland?!?!?". Said to him "I am taking precautions in going there", he smiled and nodded his head in understanding.

Had not been on that side of town in 25 years or so. Saw some homeless camps but nothing too bad. Had no desire to venture into more of the metro area. Most of the this nonsense is out of the Willamette Valley. So glad that with our return to Oregon we were able to find a low populated, conservative area to live in. Realize that not everyone in the valley is like this but between the crazies and the weather, you couldn't pay me enough to live there.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Hey Mike, the "Check it out" wants me to subscribe before reading further...? Any way around it?
I see that their terms of svc will open me up to more spam ads etc....oh well. Think I'll just Google the Portland Riot Boys.

·
Registered
9,776 Posts
Good on 'em and good luck to 'em. They resigned from their positions on the riot control unit, not from the department. I won't be surprised if they suffer repercussions within the department.

Reactions: JRinKY
1 - 5 of 5 Posts