Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the law enforcement officer who shot himself while demonstrating gun safety to a classroom of little kids? Well, here's an FBI agent -- soon to be an ex-FBI agent, I hope -- who gives that other guy a run for his money. Check it out.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
It's very rare that tucking a gun into your waistband without a holster is a good idea. Even if you do, those acrobatics should be avoided when carrying any gun in any holster.

Steven

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
Fbi

Seldom dealt with the FBI when I was on IPD. They'd show up and do some accounting on a bank robbery. Later, when I was working in Emergency Management, they came to be known as the Famous But Incompetent. This guy is now "all that and a bag of chips".

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
They were known as the Federal Bereau of Intergration in some circles in a former life of mine.
I hope they are still concentrating on the Muslim problem....

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if this goober was trying to emulate Tom Cruise in the latest "Mission Impossible" movie? Or maybe JR is on track with his reference to Muslims and the agent thought he was some kind of whirling dervish.:D

The sad thing is I bet money he'll keep his job ... and his gun. Sheesh!

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Not piling on, but this reminds me of an FBI guy in our neighborhood - a real dim bulb that was given to stupid stunts in the past.

Anyway, while sitting in his boss' office waiting for the staff meeting to start, (Thomas) was fiddling with his service weapon when it accidentally went off, blasting a hole through the back of the boss' office chair!:eek:

Nobody was injured, except maybe for ears being hurt. But, as a direct result he got demoted and transferred to an obscure, mundane desk job in the motor vehicle theft department, typically where rookies start their carriers.:rolleyes::D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts