Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen: Inquiring about any experiences or feedback on Feddersen barrels. I like to re-barrel my 10-22 and Feddersen is one name that keeps coming up. Thanks in advance for your insights.

Registered
I've got 2 Feddersen barrels on 10/22's, and have no complaints at all about either of them. I've got the threaded 18" version so I can use a can if desired. Accuracy is excellent, can cut a playing card in half with the right ammo at 50yds. I built one because a range buddy built one using a Feddersen 18", so I built one. Wife shot the one I built, I lost it and had to build another. Life is hard sometimes. ;)

Registered
I have 2. I have built 18-20 10/22s and if I ever build another Feddersen will be my 1st pick BECAUSE they oitshoot ally Green Mountain barrels and even my 2 Kidd barrels. I get called names on EFC.com for that claim but I damn sure documented it!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx you for feedback. I asked Feddersen some questions and recommendations. They responded with their insights and I ordered a new barrel which arrived timely and well packaged. It's now installed and will shoot first rounds this week. In addition, I had a 6-24x Vortex scope that would not focus. I communicated with their service dept. and they sent me a new scope with no issues. Two good experiences with vendors and thx again for feedback.

Registered
Look forward to range report. Don't be surprised if you need 100 or more rounds for break in/beat accuracy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts