Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
USAF Shooter -

Those rifles are sweet little numbers. Mine is already a veteran of many ground squirrel adventures. I glassed the action and 2" of barrel under the chamber and the tang, tweaked the trigger to 12 oz., floated the barrel, added a Leupold 4-12X with target elevation adjustment, and the little puppy will shoot Hornady 17gr V-Max's into sub MOA groups every time.

The photo below shows my CZ in the field, doing what it does best; putting the hurt on our local ground squirrels in a rich alfalfa field. Skippy learned to jump that day!

(Thanks to Mike for taking the time to modify the forum's photo file size for us. :) )

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just might

I just might be able to make it out and do a little shooting tommorow. I think this puppy is going to be just the ticket for some varmints when I move down to the lower 48 next year. Its looking like north dakota may be a good possibility.:)

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Copy and Paste the photo from another website.... I can get down to 0.3 mp and thats STILL too large.. I don't understand why the Xtra small limit???

You guys are "gettin to me" with those .17s. I'm trying to stay away but y'all ain't helping any.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.