Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Mozilla for some time now and just upgraded to the current version of Firefox. I know they are basically the same but I am having problems configuring Firefox to act the same as Mozilla, my wife likes one of the Mozilla features that I have not been able to access with Firefox. Here goes my question....

In Mozilla there is a feature that automatically fills in online forms, does Firefox have this feature? How do you activate it? TIA

·
Registered
804 Posts
In my version, not sure which I'm running, under the tools,options, privacy, up should come a screen with tabs, one of which will be saved forms. See it that is checked. You might just breeze through all those tabs if you haven't already and see what checking and unchecking do for you. Best I can offer as an answer. Sorry.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think there is a little program you can download that will take care of that, it's not included in the basic Firefox.

Try here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/

I really like Firefox 2!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I had already messed with the preference panel to allow forms to be filled in, but for some reason it didn't work. I just downloaded the addon and it looks like it should do the job, I will let my wife do some online shopping tonight to give it a vigorous work out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts