Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a new gel cell battery for the FX3 & gave it a try ouy today. It is supposed to last for several days between charges. Don't know about that yet,but it worked all day today. Anyway about 2 minutes into the first setup a coyote came charging the cottontail distress sound on the Foxpro, partner shot him at about 15 yds.I immediately switched to the coyote death cry & in about 30 seconds another appeared on the run for the fallen one & started a circle. Another bang flop & he was done. Both were mature males in fine shape for Central Ca. No more takers the rest of the day Popped a few squirrels on the way out of the ranch. Another great hunt!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Dave
Glad to hear that Foxpro is workin for you.Thats some interesting terrain ya got there....Whats the green stuff:confused: Where's the snow:confused:
Here is the pic of the double:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good job! Doubles are always fun, the most I've called in at once was 7.
5 came in, only 2 left. My buddy had an AR 15 and never fired a shot, I got 3 with a 700 VS Carbine in .223. Next time he'll know where the safety is.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Looks like CJ beat me to it, Dave! I've been having a lot of trouble since "updating" with the new Explorer crap from Windoze, and it doesn't seem to be working out well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts