Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CDNN Investments/Texas currently showing Anschutz 17LP handgun, 12" bbl. in 17HMR, w/rings, grooved receiver, 4 shot clip, adj. trigger (what else do you want) for $299. Mr. Tracey reports they have 50 left. Don't pull my leg now.......'left hand action for right handed shooters', yeah, sure... l.r.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
$299? ........sounds like a deal..........

I can see the bolt on the left for right handers. This way, you dont have to let go of the gun, and change hands to cycle the bolt. Makes sense.

German engineering :)

·
Banned
1,296 Posts
I own one of them....and like it a lot....

CDNN Investments/Texas currently showing Anschutz 17LP handgun, 12" bbl. in 17HMR, w/rings, grooved receiver, 4 shot clip, adj. trigger (what else do you want) for $299. Mr. Tracey reports they have 50 left. Don't pull my leg now.......'left hand action for right handed shooters', yeah, sure... l.r.
I bought one from CDNN about a year and a half ago. I have a Burris 2-7X32 handgun scope mounted on it and I also installed a sling swivel stud and short Harris Bipod on the fore end of the stock and it shoots very well.

The left bolt/left port works extremely well as you operate it with the left hand while holding the handgun with your right hand. Good German engineering....

I take it with me when I go PD shooting and shoot it a lot off a table or off the ground while lying prone at the closer "targets of opportunity".

Its very well made and mine is very acurate. That price is a steal as they exhibit Anschutz quality throughout....

-BCB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.