Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm doing a little cleaning in my room here and just uncovered a whole box (100 copies) of Varmint Safari on VHS tapes. We don't even list the VHS on the website for sale anymore.

If any of you guys would be interested in them, they are yours for the taking. I will have to ask that you pay shipping on them though. Costs us $4.05 to send them Priority Mail. If you want to send us a check for $5 each, we would be more than happy to send them out to you. Just send the $5, along with your shipping address to us at:

RMVH, LLC
436 N. Redwood Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

No limit - take as many as you can find homes for. I'd be surprised if we get rid of all 100. If anyone wants a bunch for some reason, shoot me an email and we'll figure out a cheaper way to ship for you.

Can't really take credit cards on them. We have to pay "merchant discount fees" on every credit card order we get. Which would make it so we'd actually be paying to get rid of them.

So, anyway, take these VHS tapes off my hands, please!

- DAA

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
cool

Hey Guys,

I'm doing a little cleaning in my room here and just uncovered a whole box (100 copies) of Varmint Safari on VHS tapes. We don't even list the VHS on the website for sale anymore.

If any of you guys would be interested in them, they are yours for the taking. I will have to ask that you pay shipping on them though. Costs us $4.05 to send them Priority Mail. If you want to send us a check for $5 each, we would be more than happy to send them out to you. Just send the $5, along with your shipping address to us at:

RMVH, LLC
436 N. Redwood Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

No limit - take as many as you can find homes for. I'd be surprised if we get rid of all 100. If anyone wants a bunch for some reason, shoot me an email and we'll figure out a cheaper way to ship for you.

Can't really take credit cards on them. We have to pay "merchant discount fees" on every credit card order we get. Which would make it so we'd actually be paying to get rid of them.

So, anyway, take these VHS tapes off my hands, please!

- DAA
let me know whats left over after evrybody here gets dne ordering.
i would like to buy a few to give away at the Bluegrass Bolloon Bust in may :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me know whats left over after evrybody here gets dne ordering.
i would like to buy a few to give away at the Bluegrass Bolloon Bust in may :D
George, just send me an email (dave at rmvh dot com) and tell me how many you'd like and where to send them. I'll send you a note after I get them shipped, letting you know how much it cost to send them. You can have as many as you want - 20, 30, 40 copies, however many you think you can give away. Just let me know.

- DAA

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'll take 2....... great NEXT year Christmas gift for the deer lease VCR fellas!

check on the way tomorrow.

Hey guys makes good present for NEXT Christmas for the grinch who has not bought a DVD player yet.... like your father or grand dad?

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
you the man dave

George, just send me an email (dave at rmvh dot com) and tell me how many you'd like and where to send them. I'll send you a note after I get them shipped, letting you know how much it cost to send them. You can have as many as you want - 20, 30, 40 copies, however many you think you can give away. Just let me know.

- DAA
THANKS !

·
Registered
341 Posts
money on the way

I have a money order sent out in just a few min foir two copies.

does this tape have the "taliban" being shot with the 50 BMG!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scott, I can squeeze both the DVD and the VHS in the same box, so if you just send a check for the regular amount for VSII, I can put the VHS in for no addtional.

VSII goes for $29.95 with shipping included.

- DAA

P.S. No taliban on the Varmint Safari video, those are from VSII :D.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I will also send a check. Have you considered media mail postage. The USPS ships books, magazines and other media at a lower postage rate. Do VHSs qualify for that status?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just giving a BTT bump...

Just wanted to bump this up one more time in case someone hasn't seen it yet. We've still got PLENTY of tapes left!

There will be a pretty big batch going to the PO tomorrow, so hopefully most of you who have sent in checks will be seeing yours soon.

Thanks Guys!

- DAA

·
Registered
341 Posts
DAA I mailed out some funds for the tape and DVD , I gotta show the yo-yo's at work that the whole Taliban thing was BS. The first time I saw it I pointed out that it wasen't men being shot as in a couple shot you could see that the animals profile was horizontal and I never seen a man move that fast in a belly crawl in th mountains!! Of course they argued with me but these guys have no idea what a varmint gun is anyway.

Well thaks for a great deal and I look forward to seeing the movies

1 - 20 of 24 Posts