Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,109 Posts
Well I ended up making a new buffer for the 9mm. It's about 5.9oz and I made it a little longer because I seen where people were using spacers so it don't break the bolt catch.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Mrmurl….Glad you’re back…will keep on praying for you

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Good to hear the great news Murl. Getting the pain to recede has to really give you a boost. Glad you're back.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Glad to hear you are back and doing well Mr.. Murl. A friend of mine went in for back surgery 2 months or so ago, got MRSA in the incision and now in his blood, an on his spinal cord, and he is in a isolation ward, basically waiting to die. He weighs #118 and is 6.2". He is comatose. I was concerned about your surgery, thinking about my friend and my infections. Thank God he has answered our prayers.

·
Administrator
1,854 Posts
Sam remembering what all you going through made me very concerned. Everything about the hospital I went too is top flight. I have all the faith in the world in the doctors that I use and the facilities they have, love the nurses; eye candy even with masks on.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and best wishes, I am home and feeling much better.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts