Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,521 Posts
Geee whilliker$. Not even water front. Unbelievable - but believe it. Hope it works out for you. The "needs nothing" and single floor plan are definite plusses for our advancing youth.
Decided to shop for dehumidifiers. Both are belley up. One throwing a code = can't be fixed. Both purchased at same time 7 yrs ago. I think the capacitor is bad but it may be compressor on one in the shop. More $$ escaping. But like Joey says: We'll get used to it... :/
We were mowing late morning when a nice shower stopped that. Looks like packaging sold items, continuing w bore cleaning and, and and stuff.
Had a great meal of pork chops last night. Chicken livers tonight. That gal can cook. She ain't bad in the kitchen either. ;)
Bruce, a .30 on a pintle mount in the bed, widen the track for CG change and you could feed buzzards once a week.
Orrrr, quad fifty. Just brainstorming.
Would horseback be viable?
Hope the new course of med action gets some traction Bruce.
Time to hit the shop. Tom out

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Late check-in from Sparta, Illinois and the 2022 ATA Grand American. We rolled in around 10 this morning and have seen some mighty nice shotguns in the hands of mighty good shooters.
Happy Anniversary to Charlie and Miss Sue. Wishing you many more.
Happy Shopping to JR. I’m not gonna make the 127 yard sale, even though it runs pretty close to my house. I don’t think they will even miss me.
Prayers up for those in need. Make it a good day.
Ecoregion Sky Plant Grass Landscape

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Here is the kicker on the house. I can convert the second garage to an auxiliary dwelling unit, (ADU). It would need to be finished out just like a regular house tap into my sewer and water supply. Oregon allows that to get higher density. Traveling nurses love little units like that. My friend had a studio apartment and he was making 1800 a month off of it. I think a set up like that would bring in about $1000 a month. We may try to swing it but give up some of our privacy in doing so. It is almost a no-brainer because I spent my life in construction. The guy I do side work for has mini excavator and would do the utilities for free. Traveling nurses are paid 4500 a week.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I have a horse that you can shoot off of ONCE

• Haha
Reactions: Dean in Colo.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Happy anniversary to Charlie and Sue! I remember when you first posted that picture and how I laughed at it. Still makes me chuckle when I think of or see it posted.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts