Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
54° here in Upstate NY this fine morning, it is going to be another beautiful day today with the high temperature going up to about 81°.

I slept in for awhile this morning as I was tired and my back is sore. I spent the day laying a new floor in my home office yesterday. Today will be another busy day but the floor is done and I will be getting back to my normal routine.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Good Morning

54 here in NC Ohio going to 85 and humid. Hope to finish planting the garden today before it gets hot. Then the hard construction work begins, oh for the love of summer!!! Everyone be safe and Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Great morning folks,

Sunny, 63° with today's temperatures reaching the upper 80's here near Halfway USA.

Lots of small things got caught up yesterday. The accumulated brush pile was reduced to ash & smoke. The barn got a bit of a cleaning. I even spent some time in the reloading office. Brass was sorted, dies were shelved. I finished up loading some .223 for a friend. I started in sizing 22BR & will begin loading that later.

A small town south of us a bit is having their annual rummage sales. Time to go search for treasures.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
morning all. 39 here, on the way to 80 for todays high.
Wind for the weekend again. Guess it will never stop!
Sprinkler work all day yesterday, and didn't get the one going that I was working on. Have to have the sprinkler guy come figure it out.
Slept in this morning, Gwyn took the day off so she has a four day weekend :)
Whacked another coyote yesterday, over 300yd on this one. AR 223, sometimes I amaze my self with this little gun!
Better get, running behind before I even get started.
Have a great FRIDAY.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Administrator
11,786 Posts
Morning folks. It's 58º here with bright sunshine. Looks like a beautiful day ahead. We need it. Still drying out from that rain last week. I know why it' s not raining though...I planted grass seed on Sunday. I told Sue it wouldn't rain for weeks if I'd just plant a little grass seed.:rolleyes: I got my yard mowed last night, for the 2nd time this week. Finally back to where it should be. I need to mow the widow neighbor's tonight after work.

Not sure what's going on this holiday 3-day weekend yet. I have to work a gun raffle tomorrow afternoon, but no plans after that. May try to go fishing Sunday. We'll see...

Have a good one.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Good morning from Booneville California. It's 61 and raining, high is expected to be 67. Traffic was terrible yesterday, 200 miles took 6 hours.
Breakfast is at the Senior center this morning. Then we are going to visit Doug and Bev and talk reloading tools. Flea market in town today, need to check for treasures also.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Mornin boys...
65 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Took off work today, 4 day weekend...
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Waking up in Bluesprings Missouri and it's raining....fun to travel in....hopefully it clears up. Pretty uneventful trip so far...on the way to see what the hotel has for breakfast.

You all have a good day!

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Good Morning from the Damcow farm in Kentucky. Heading to the Hayfield in a couple minutes to see what the Boss Man can break today. Yesterday I blew another tire on the hay rake....sitting still this time. I took it to the tire shop got another one put on, told Judy Brown that the next one would be a Fluffer tire.....sure enough I blew one 100 yards from the barn. I hammered the wheel off of the axle with great difficulty and was relieved to see my buddy Rick roll in to help put a new one on. These little ones are tough but we got it on. One more bad tire and i hope it hangs on a while.

Things are challenging on a farm or ranch. On a bright note, Otis the CAT showed back up after a 3 day absence. He was covered in little green balls of some sort but was not hungry, guess he had snatched a mouse sandwich on his travels. He lives in very dangerous territory for a cat , Coyote Central over there.
Dean needs to come help me kill them I am down to Snaring them. Got 10 this year but the new supply of Pups is out and i should pick off a couple of them.

Good luck to all the travelers this big weekend, I am going to stay here on the Damcow farm in Kentucky, Justin will be here tonight I think.....after the hay is done. Maybe. Hopefully, cause the rain is arriving tonite.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Good Morning from sunny side Lake Anna . Been awhile but hope everyone and everything is going well .[/CSetting here soaking up the morning temps of mid 60's and being entertained by my hound . Have a great holiday all.ENTER]​

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts