Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50° here in Upstate NY this morning, feels chilly to me for some reason. The high today is to be about 71°.

I was busy all day yesterday again and had interesting conversations with a couple of nice people which made my day. As we are to have rain all weekend and I have a chance to I am going "Up Home" this morning and go fishing.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Good morning from Waseca, 58 now and cloudy but no rain. 78 this afternoon. The yard needs mowing so that is on the agenda along with continued work on the shelves. I have two 8 foot sections completed, 5 shelves on each section, but I need to build a 3rd section.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Good Morning

68 this morning in NC Ohio with more rain for next two days. Made it to Wayne Co. fairgrounds for the John Deere Eastern Nation show. A good show of nothing but JD tractors and equipment, my bright orange RTZ looked like a sore thumb wandering around all the green paint!! Today if it dries I need to mow or have JR bring me a damncow on a long rope!! Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
morning all. 48 to start, on the way to the high 80s.
Had to work on the boss mans' (new to us ) baler yesterday morning. Problems with the computer, broke the drive shaft and other issues. Sometimes I think it's just him that is the problem!:rolleyes:
Worked in the shop till lunch. Didn't get the swather done yet, needed more parts. Then went out and worked on one sprinkler most of the afternoon, got it going again.
Then our stacking crew had problems with the semi, will have to try to fix that this morning.
Hope everyone has a great FRIDAY and weekend. Remember the prayer requests.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
Mornin boys...
68 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Looks like it's rained some last nite.
They say it will through Monday I think.
We was going to put metal on a porch for a guy I work with
this morning but not in the rain. Felt good to lay in past 5 this moring.
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Administrator
11,792 Posts
good morning folks. It's 70º with light rain here. Supposed to rain off and on all day, and thru the weekend. I should have mowed the widow neighbor's last night, just didn't feel like it. Didn't do much of anything after dinner, just chilled. Need to pick up guns after work today for a big all day gun raffle tomorrow. It's outside, under tents. I just hope it doesn't storm with 40 guns laying out.

Well, I guess I should try to get something done around here. Prayers offered. Have a good one.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
61 here in the shadow of Mt. Shasta. It’s going to be warm again today reaching the high 90’s or low 100’s.

The bear must be using the property again for his nightly visit to the river. The dogs have had their noses plastered to the ground the last two mornings. At least I hope it’s the bear, as there has been some serious mountain lion problems recently.

Have a great day and be careful out there.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Friday

Good morning all. It's 68 and looking a lot like rain in Indy. My 8 yr old granddaughter, Madi, is watching over me today while her mom and her brother visit the IU campus. He's being recruited for his academic accomplishments. Got enough credits to graduate after his sophomore year in high school. At his age, I was still trying to figure out how to throw and hit a curve. Failed on both accounts. I did learn you could completely disassemble a Chevy with a 1/2 - 9/16 combination wrench. Preferably box end. 90% of today's teenagers don't speak that language. Don't know if that's good or bad.

Have to take Madi shopping for a friend's birthday party. Target is less than a mile, right next to Home Depot.

I'm trying to catch up with the 9mm brass. Just put a third batch in the tumbler. Julie shoots it up about as fast as they make it and faster than I can reload it. She even let me shoot a few Wednesday evening.

Off to be a grandpa. Have a good day.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
was 66º when I got up at 5:30, going to maybe 80º sometime this afternoon.
Not sure what's happening today. I have plenty to do just not sure what it will be. I have a rehearsal dinner for my grand daughter this evening. I'd really rather take a beating than go because her Dad is an absolute a$$hole that I had to fire twenty years ago because he stole from me. But I just keep reminding myself it's not about me. So, I'll get through it and the wedding tomorrow afternoon as well. I'll comfort myself with the knowledge that this party is costing him well over $10,000. Wonder who he stole that from?

G'day Y'all,
Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts