Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Just above freezing in the hollow with plenty of sunshine making it feel warmer than it is. I got early this morning as I was supposed to have an appointment with a local dentistry franchises to get my bridge back on. It was not to be as they weren't open and didn't bother to call and let me know. That makes three dentists I have contacted to get this done and none were willing to get out of the house and do it. I will be getting a new dentist. But no worries so far. It's uncomfortable but not painful. I also drove by several route stops that had been closed on Monday....still closed. So I'm spending my time with 223 brass. My Thumler's Tumbler has a rubber gasket between the top and tub. It just gave up the ghost and broke into pieces. Metal to metal doesn't hold a lot of water. I've tried several temporaray fixes until a sheet of rubber gets here from McMaster-Carr, but no success yet. Will be trying another shortly. Should get well above freezing tomorrow and Sunday and the snow should leave. Been a decent vacation though, so no complaints from here.

G'day Y'all,
Rick

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Afternoon everyone....At the shop welding on the loader for a little while longer then off to check zero on rifles and head out for the contest this weekend. Start time is 6pm this evening and run and gun until 5 or 6 pm Sunday evening. Hope we have a decent turnout. I got the NV scope charged and ready and all my gear in the suburban. It will be the only contest this year so hope we can hit it hard and take out some dogs they should be good and hungry right about now with all the snow on and the cold.

Hope everyone ha a good day!

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
that damrack has to weigh more than she does. You got a gooden JR.
Charlie, that Hay Ring is ,Heavier than you think it is. I could barely waller the 3 pieces around to assemble it, and that was 5 years ago.
It weighs more that all 3 of us. Practically indestructible, and I'm thinking about junking them and get a lighter pair...
You have to use your head a bit to use them.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts