Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keith Candler sent me this. A few of you have it as you were in my email address bk:
If one of you who knows how to transfer and post here would pm me your e addy, I will fwd so it can be seen by all.
It is truly priceless....what a pc of work :/

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
I googled the Judge Judy / George Floyd episode and I copied what I found below-------

For starters, the person in the “Judge Judy” video is identified as “George Floyd IV,” while the full name of the man who died in May 2020 was “George Perry Floyd Jr.”

Second, the above-displayed episode of “Judge Judy” aired in 2010 and shows a 17-year-old who had been arrested in Chicago. That would make the “Judge Judy” George Floyd about 27 years old at the time of this writing. The George Floyd who sparked police brutality protests died on May 25, 2020, at the age of 46.

·
Registered
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe from the same Floyd gene pool?Heh heh....the footage has him stating "16 yo" but as you say, why quibble over details? I did have a mental nudge as to her apparent age vs the Floyd in question but only viewed it once.
It is still a classic demonstration of teenage thug reasoning. A humorous, head shaking bit of footage.....

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
If I said what I thought about this, the WOKE people in charge of this webpage would kick me off here.
Slavery Was a Huge Mistake. If it hadn't been for Slavery, they wouldn't be here.

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
A different one but they all the same one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts