Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in having a sort of Rebal Gray Classic reunion at the Dasher DOME
before the weather gets cold??? Still days in the 60's here and nice!
Walton Hotel is open again in Carthage just 8 or 10 miles away. They also have have restaurant.
Shoot 800 yards under roof. dirt berms at 100, 300, 600, 800.
Plenty of eggs at all ranges.
Quail Eggs for Voldoc.
Tom Morley and Rebal Gray have passed since the last get together in 2014.
Let's have a fun shoot in the next weekend or two.

·
Premium Member
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe ....all this crap will be gone by spring
That's what we said last spring. This stuff will be gone in the summer. Yikes. Not going away.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
The "Smart" people are saying you can get it again and your immunity only lasts a few months. Italy has it Bad right now and some of the survivors have taken it a Second time.
A lot of folks in my area have it right now, but they are not very bad sick. It just kills the crap out of the Old folks though.
I'm getting Damtired of eating out of a Bag in My Car, but I'm staying out of stores for a while.

I just wonder if the Rat Party is proud of themselves for having the Chinese turn this stuff loose, just to get rid of Trump?
Did I say That?
Yes. I said that.

·
Premium Member
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The "Smart" people are saying you can get it again and your immunity only lasts a few months. Italy has it Bad right now and some of the survivors have taken it a Second time.
A lot of folks in my area have it right now, but they are not very bad sick. It just kills the crap out of the Old folks though.
I'm getting Damtired of eating out of a Bag in My Car, but I'm staying out of stores for a while.

I just wonder if the Rat Party is proud of themselves for having the Chinese turn this stuff loose, just to get rid of Trump?
Did I say That?
Yes. I said that.
Yea. But remember, you can have regular flu multiple times. And doubtful if that vaccine they have for it is really that effective.
We've all heard of that guy who had the vaccine but got the flu anyway. I have only take the flu shot one time, and only because
Kellye told me I would not be seeing her new born if I didn't. So I gave myself the shot at the pharmacy. Painless.

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
I'd sure like to get back down there to shoot soon. I doubt it would before it gets too cold though. I need to get my 260ai's shot at some longer distances....3 now. I scrapped the 7rsaum, it wouldn't shoot for shit and after I got a borescope I do believe the barrel is not right. I tossed that barrel and put a ABC 6.5mm 8 twist on it.

·
Premium Member
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd sure like to get back down there to shoot soon. I doubt it would before it gets too cold though. I need to get my 260ai's shot at some longer distances....3 now. I scrapped the 7rsaum, it wouldn't shoot for shit and after I got a borescope I do believe the barrel is not right. I tossed that barrel and put a ABC 6.5mm 8 twist on it.
6.5 x 284???

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
I chambered it in 260ai as well since I had the reamer and dies. It has a revolution br stock and one of Larry's jewel triggers.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
I had to miss the Tackdriver as a family health situation put "Papa" ( me) in Dad's place, enrolling the 6 yo grand in local school system......could not ask Grams to shoulder all of the responsibility for a Dome trip either. But, as my Pastor has said when he was scheduled elsewhere: "One monkey won't stop the show." :)

Maybe a Spring date with more prep time would suit us geezers better?

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Just as I'm pondering a trip to Dixon Springs, I find out my bud Kenny has covid. My doctor "suggests" I self-quarantine for 14 days........bummer of the highest order.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Anyone interested in having a sort of Rebal Gray Classic reunion at the Dasher DOME
before the weather gets cold??? Still days in the 60's here and nice!
Walton Hotel is open again in Carthage just 8 or 10 miles away. They also have have restaurant.
Shoot 800 yards under roof. dirt berms at 100, 300, 600, 800.
Plenty of eggs at all ranges.
Quail Eggs for Voldoc.
Tom Morley and Rebal Gray have passed since the last get together in 2014.
Let's have a fun shoot in the next weekend or two.
Since I dont have anything to shoot, can I just come and smell the burned powder??? LDS

·
Premium Member
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since I dont have anything to shoot, can I just come and smell the burned powder??? LDS
Sure thing. World famous celebs never turned down. the "JEWEL Man"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts