off to the Dungeon for more ammo production
over and out
Doc :)
PS= thankful for a great 2006

·
Registered
288 Posts
Good Morning Doc...and a Happy New Year's to ya'

and don't you ever sleep ? LOL! You all have a good time at Buck Creek and go easy on those guys.

Rodney

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning Guys

42º and rain coming for the new year. Hard to believe this yr is over. Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping into the future. Paul W knows that line I bet.;) Hard to believe to finish a stock you put the finish on..then rub it off..put it on.. take it off. gosh why is that so Complicated. Hey a one shot spray product would be a best seller.:) Have a good time @ Buck Cr Doc. Eggman did you ever sell that 40x 223?

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
You bringing Nurse Goodbody, Doc?

Good Lord willing (and I don't get lost), I'll be at Buck Creek today too, Doc. Only thing is, I'm bringing my sweetie with me. It hadn't occurred to me that you might have Nurse Goodbody there. They might ban both of us if a cat fight breaks out. :rolleyes:

Hope you bring that new stick of yours, cause I don't think you've ever posted a photo of the stock. I'm pretty sure what color it is.

Everyone have a great Saturday.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good MOrning Doc , Rodney, James & Tha GGVG Gang

A goooooooooooooood morning to everyone from the Southern Shores
of Lake Cumberland. 44 degrees here this morning and going up to
around 60 today (again). Looks like it is gonna be a great day to go
to the Buck Range & Shooting Emporium for fun & fellowship & shooting
with "Tha Range Rats" & Tha Tennessee Guys", and just maybe some
of "Tha Guys & Gals" from Virginia, and who knows who else may show
up. Gonna be fun anyhow. Looks like a lot of the "early risers" from
yesterday morning are still a snoozin this morning. Wakky, Wakky "Old
Grey Rooster", ya old pahrdt ! Get out of that hen house ! Bet I could
run in there with a good 2 x 4 and get him up, LOL. :D Reckon that "Tha
Poor Old Farmer from Ohio" is probably out strollin the ditchlines looking
for cans to feed the thrist of that Diesel Monster he will be driving on
his "Tour of tha South" coming up soon. W.D. says that instead of a
garden hose for a shiponing hose, he needs a 4 inch fire hose, LOL. :D
Must have a "huge" fuel tank ! Well, time to start loading up the stuff for
the day of shooting, so, I hope that each of you has as enjoyable day
as I am sure we are gonna have. God bless......:D

Don M.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Loadin' up..

for Buck Creek. If all goes well, I should roll in about 10:00.
See y'all there.

Rick

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Hey MIke

Good Lord willing (and I don't get lost), I'll be at Buck Creek today too, Doc. Only thing is, I'm bringing my sweetie with me. It hadn't occurred to me that you might have Nurse Goodbody there. They might ban both of us if a cat fight breaks out. :rolleyes:

Hope you bring that new stick of yours, cause I don't think you've ever posted a photo of the stock. I'm pretty sure what color it is.

Everyone have a great Saturday.
I am going to load you up 50 rounds of ammo to shoot in a Stoole Panda
6PPC. So, you will have somehting to shoot if everything works out ok.

Have A Safe Trip

Don

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Mornin boys looks like its going to be a mini BBB

get together at Jackies today. Hope all is well with everybody. you all be careful driving.

Donnie

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Man, that'd be great, Don. I fumbled through my boxes and bags and came up with about 40 rounds for my Viper 6PPC and I have maybe 30 rounds for my Savage .223. Bet you bought that Stoole Panda from George, didn't you?:D

See you there. And if I'm running late, pay George the usual to get me on Bench #1. ;)

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Put Tucker on a Greyhound

Hi, Donnie. It just won't seem right going to Buck Creek and not getting beat by a Harber. Why don't you put Tucker on a bus headed for Somerset and we'll pick him up. We'll send him home tomorrow with a pocketful of cash he took from us old phardts. :D

Since he's shooting that UK Blue gun nowadays, I wonder if he watched the Cats beat Clemson in the Music City Bowl yesterday? :)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
This is Ami: Good morning everyone!

Paul was up and out the door this morning, no time to post a message to you all. This is the last day of pheasant hunting at this place he likes to go to.

You all going to Buck Creek have a lot of fun, as I'm sure Paul and Buddy are too!:)

Ami :p

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Ami

Paul was up and out the door this morning, no time to post a message to you all. This is the last day of pheasant hunting at this place he likes to go to.

You all going to Buck Creek have a lot of fun, as I'm sure Paul and Buddy are too!:)

Ami :p
It is really good to see you posting. Well, I am not gonna give you the usual
flack that I dish out to Paul most every morning. We will all be thinking about
you all & Soctt today. Sure looking forward to the bBB and getting to see
everyone again. HOpe you & Paul & the rest of "Tha Illinois Gang" has a healthy prosperous New Year in 07. ;) God bless.

Don M.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
G'day Mates and Mate-ettes (Ami)

Uhhh, maybe considering changing you text color there Ami. My pooor ol' eyes almost got sucked out of their sockets. Feels like I lost about an hour and a half of sharp focussing for my range trip today......;) Now that I mention it, when ya click on a topic and before it transmogrifies to the next page to read, when it goes to the red that John and Mike have chosed, it all but disappears...............at least to me.

Maybe a little shake down cruise at the range today at 25 and 50 yds as am contemplating going to Benning for an indoor BE sectional. Gotta know where the clicks need to be as I shoot 50' out back.

Hope everyone shoots the eyes out of whatever they aim at today - Maybe pheasant under glass at the Workman casa?:p :D :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts