Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe nobody has been up yet. Maybe by the time I peck this out Doc will be onboard. Just a lot of getting ready for Christmas going on and eating to be done a family over and eating to be done. ;) So here's wishing all the GGVG family the very best Christmas ever and remember why it's called Christmas..

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning

I'll remove my old post don't want to make anyone MAD. SORRY GUESS I CAN"T CANCEL IT.
Merry Christmas even to all that don't like the GOOD MORNING SHOW. I have to keep saying this because, no Christmas get together here this year, wife has to work through the hole thing . We may be able to get together on Tuesday I hope .
I can't under stand why so many are against the Good Morning post now, We just take one little line not like on the old forum . I say this is good to say to friends .
Merry Christmas, Art

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning to ya Art. It's simple. Whoever doesn't want to read the morning post....don't click on the thread that says "Good morning"..Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. It beats me.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning James, Art, & Tha GGVG Crew

A gooooooooooooooood morning to everyone from a cooler Southern, Ky.
31 degrees here this Christmas Eve morning. Reckon "Tha Two Tennessee
Robots" batteries must have ran down, "Tha Old Grey Rooster" frozen to
tha roost, and MLM walking the ditchlines picking up aluminum cans for last
minute Christmas Gifts ! Hope all of you has a great day with your families
today. Attend the church of your choice and rejoice in this the season of
the birth of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ .:)

Don M.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have a good day there Don... and stay out of the cookies and candy.☺

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'll chime in

I don't normally read the good mornin' posts, but like it was said above, if you don't like it, don't read it. Temp here in Valrico FL seems to be near a cool 60 (TV is still off) and it's supposed to be raining again. I guess this is FL's version of a "wet" Christmas...

BTW Merry Christmas, and if you celebrate some other form of Christmas, that's OK too.
Mike

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mike for chiming in. Just a good way to get the day started whist drinking sum coffee. Have a Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Already on my third cup

and the girls are still asleep. Sure is nice to be awake without the chatter boxes running... Seriously though, I love 'em to death and they're growing up way too fast.
No malls are needed today, so we'll spend it wrapping presents and just being together. I wonder if the girls want to go shooting in the rain???

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea enjoy the quite. I have 2 boys 8 and 5 and it sure get noisey round here at times. But wouldn't have it anyother way.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good morning James,Art,Doc and everyone else

and Merry Christmas to all! Most important Happy Birthday Jesus! I hope everyone has a very Blessed and safe Christmas.

Jim

·
Registered
514 Posts
Good Morning All

The family here is still snoozing. we went to see the movie The Nativity last night. Neat movie and a great way to get in the christmas spirit.
I can't wait till deer season is over here, as I want to get out and try my hand at some calling this year. The temps need to get cooled down here a bit, it was in the 60's here yesterday.
Gotta get the coffee pot going. Merry Christmas! sam

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
All the family is home so the Ole Doc had to be quite
and that's kinda hard for me=:D
I'm so blessed that its the time to count them all
and cherish each and every one=:) and give thanks=
enjoy yet another family dinner today
then I'm goin' to try to be like my friend Don M.
He's my Hero :cool:
over and out
Doc :) :

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning Gang!

Good Morning to everyone on this Christmas Eve 2006, wish we could get some snow for Christmas, it's foggy here with a big frost on the ground , kind of looks like Christmas weather anyway. I hope you all have a very good Christmas Eve day! :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
You have one up in Montana. Still an hour and a half before the sun comes up. Snow showers this morning with a high of 31. I haven't been able to get much shooting accomplished because I am rebuilding an aircraft. I did make it out Saturday morning to the range but 2 1/2 hrs is all I could handle. I was loosing contact with parts of my body. Got two five shot groups in the 3's with the 204.
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
8,720 Posts
Also a Good Morning wish...........for you guys who may be like

me and possibly a little slow to get into the spirit: Slow down and make/take time to participate, build those memories.

Wishing all an absolutely blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Good Morning and enjoy this great day. Buuuutiful,clear,hard frost on the ground in S. KY.
Mike F.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good morning everyone and a Merry Christmas and happy new year from the Young family. We are doing a lot of cooking today as my family will be coming in tonight and tomorrow [5 daughters plus Gr.kids and G.Gr. kids] Can't wait for them to get here. So-long Owen and Polly

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Right back to you James,

And like rb45 said....thank all who serve in our military, we wish you all safe returns, and a blessed Christmas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts