Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well alright then=
Its 57* here in Middle TN on Jan 13th
something just ain't right (Al Gore and global warming thingy)
We're hoping to shoot some this wkend either @ Moonshine Mt.
or Birdog Pleasure Shootatorium Complex Part B (Short Range course)
Hoping Rain goes around us somehow
Wondering what you guys thought of the "Big Orange Drop" 30BR
have I gone too far this time??:D
John B. and Cliff sounds like they're having fun w 204's in LA=
going to Reloadin' Dungeon(ain't much of a Dungeon
since John Beauchamp,(master cabinet maker) did the redo)==
Paul, how's the Undertaker project goin'??
over and out
Doc :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good Morning Doc and Gang

We might get your rain down here Doc. I came home yesterday and Mr John has every 204 case that I own polished, sized and primed. He can hardly wait to stuff a few bullets in em. Yall have a good one -Cliff-

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Good mornin doc! and to me fine GGVG friends!

Fresh pot of Columbian Supremo is at the ready. Hep yoseff to a mug an come sit by the wood smoke fire while ya ponder breakfast!

Work is starting to heat up (FINALLY) and I'm a happy camper! Also, I'm a brand new independant Kaeser distributor...Think "T" shirts, n hats, pens, et al w/ your logos on 'em...Dat would be me! (Planning on sponsoring the board here soon;) )

Well, I see my nemises is still sawing logs. It's just as well...The world just ain't ready to see so much "beauty" so early in the morning.:eek: Out on the SD prairie we have Rick Fox's generator to wake us, and if that doesn't getcha outta the sack, the smell of fresh coffee and the sweet sound of the Meadow Larks and sweet smell of the prairie grasses in spring will. That way we can be braced some before the ol RAT rolls up in his fire-engine red Avalance, toting KY (let me fry ya up some snake) Fisherman!

Doc, U and the rest of the TN boyz are fixin to be holey (or should I say wholy) terrors at the BBB! Looking forward to it!

Have a good u y'all!

P.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Mornin' Doc, Cliff, Paul, and those yet to wake

It must be raining all over then cause it hasn't slowed down here for a couple of days and it is in the forecast for tomorrow too.

Cliff are you feeding John alright down there?;)

Paul, I dunno bout you but right now I'm thinking of going to the BBB and just take along a knife, fork, and spoon to just eat and watch. Them fellows in TN able to shoot at 4-600yds all year long, The VA gang too for that matter.... it's gonna be tough.

Hope everyone has a good one. WD

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya!

Paul, I dunno bout you but right now I'm thinking of going to the BBB and just take along a knife, fork, and spoon to just eat and watch. Them fellows in TN able to shoot at 4-600yds all year long, The VA gang too for that matter.... it's gonna be tough. WD
I've though that maybe I'd not shoot this year...I'd just load for Ami and let here do all the shootin...She's better at it anyway!:rolleyes:

Is it PD Safari time yet?? ARE YOU COMMIN THIS YEAR?? (is the bigger question!)

P.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning Doc & Tha GGVG Crew!

Good Morning To Everyone! :) Good To Hear From You All This Morning. I Am Still Sore From My Surgery On Thursday, But Am On The Mend I Think. :d Wake Up Everyone And Get Ready For The Heavy Rain Coming Today! :( Take Care!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen!

It sounds like everyone is about to have another great week-end, rain or not. It is supposed to be showers here in So./Cent. PA. for the next few days, then ole man winter is to make himself known. We haven had much of a Winter here yet. OK by me. I'm a warm weather kind of guy myself. Hope everyone has a GREAT week-end. Bill, (on the side).......................

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning Guys

A big ole Howdy from the soggy Mts of NC. I went yesterday over to a friend place to see about a 300 yd spot to do my ladder test and almost got stuck but I did find a 300 yd spot. So when it drys a little I'll be going there and shoot. Wish I had a place here but no.
Doc I like your stock.. now ifin you ant careful those "could" be your tears.;) :D Kenny hope your doing ok after the cutting.
Paul W you had me looking around in here(living room) for them meader larks and I did smell the coffee..it was mine.:D I was right there with ya. Yeppee. I reckon I'm going to Kingsport Tn to a gun show with some friends. Might find some reloading stuff. Have a good days fellers.:)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning GGVG

No rain here for a couple of days , forecast is rain Monday, high 60's today and 70's tomorrow .
And if it does rain I can shoot in the Barn.

doc, One thing about it, the Big Orange Drop is a one-of-a-kind. I like it .
All have a good day. Art

·
Registered
446 Posts
Gooood morning..

Going to be bright sunny and 70ish here in Georgia today. May have to take the 2-wheeler out for awhile! Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Doc & GGVG Friends

A gooooooooooooooooood morning to everyone from a warm & wonderful
Southern, Ky. 58.6 degrees here and going up to who know where for this
13th day of Janaury. Sure good to see everyone up and attum this morning.
I snoozed in this morning. I see that "Tha Old Grey Headed Rooster" is up
a crowing early this morning. Paul glad work is looking up for ya, ya "Old
Phardt". ;) Liked the stock Doc, coolllllllll !:cool: Yeah, looks like the BBB is
going to be interesting this year with all the practice going on. Just gald
that just maybe I may be able to get in some trigger time. I sure enjoyed
shooting with Doc & Tha Gang at his range, and also with Jackie & the IBS
Fellows on the Varmint For Score Targets. Hope to get to do a lot more of
both. Sure hated to miss the shoot at Jackie's today, but, got a Turkey
Shoot at our local Sportsmans Club. I am gradually phasing out on those
responsibilities, but, hate to just dump everyhting on the younger fellows
all at once. James, keep us posted on the 6BR Project. Hope each of
you has a great day today. God bless....:D

Don M.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Good Mornin from Barren River Lake, Have planned nothing special since,as they say around these parts, ITS A CUMMIN A FLOOD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts