will post some pics if anyone interested
make it a goodun
over and out
Doc:)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good Morning Gang

well I guess the gang is you Doc. I am brewing a little coffee on my way in to work. I wont shoot any this weekend....it will take me that long to de-copper from the last 15 shots.:mad:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Thanks Goodness It's Friday Morning

Well Doc your back up regular this am. Yea the weather is doing its thang right now. We may get some more snow Tuesday so we'll wait and see.;) Ok the br went Kaboom I shot 5 down the barrel to just start breaking it in. It is coppering some not bad at all so the long slow process of breaking in a new barrel.:( Have a good day guys.

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Hi De Ho from the coast. Precip chances cut back to almost nil and warm weather promised for the next several days. Think I will enjoy that.

Make it the best one you can, Board.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Maybe next time.

Voldoc02 and Bird Dog,

I appreciate the invite to shoot with you but things did not work out to where I could gut up to shoot with you, 3 weeks just did not seem long enough to do all that I wanted. Did however buy a Savage 10 FP in 308 and a TechniCarbon Dynamics TEK 2000 Stocks for it also to busy to shoot it too, that ok it gives me an excuse to go back so I can mount the Leupols Ultra 10X on it that I just purchased. If and when I do get to cross the big pond from Japan to Tennessee hopefully I can make some time to get up and shoot with you all if the invitation still open.

Thomas Luttrell

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Doc & Tha GGVG Morning Gang

A goooooooooooooooooooood morning to everyone from deep in the
Southern, Bluegrass. 53.2 degrees here this morning and I think we
have some rain int he forecast for today. Not bad considering we are
getting close to mid January. Sounds like the 25BR is a shooter Doc.
JOhn will get the hang of it and be whooping everyone before long.
Cliff, better be aware that "Tha POor Old Farmer" is stirring aournd in
the South somewhere, and no telling where he is gonna wind up. Who
knows how far South he is gonna be. :eek: OUr firend Kenny U. had
some surgery yesterday. I spoke with him last night and he is getting
along well. :D Wonder where "Tha Old Grey Rooster" is this morning ?
Guess he is in under the chicken coop this morning.:rolleyes: He will
probably be up soon a squacking as usual !:p Hope each of you has
a great day today. God bless.....

Don M.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
well I guess the gang is you Doc. I am brewing a little coffee on my way in to work. I wont shoot any this weekend....it will take me that long to de-copper from the last 15 shots.:mad:
Wow! What gun is THAT which yields up copper like dat??? :eek: If it doesn't straighten out, I've got a FIRE LAPPING kit ya kin borrow. Lemmeno.;)

P.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I'm up U ol phardt! Jes gittin my Friday to to workin garb on - looking for my foul weather gear, as it looks like I'll be doing whatever in the rain today...Gotta LOVE that! But, work is a good thing!

TGIF, y'all!!!

P.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Good morning..

Yeppie! IT's Friday.

Ya'll turn2 - got to make up for that Monday holiday. :mad:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Mornin all

Good Friday morning to all you GGVG'ers. The temp in SWV is moving back into the mid 50's today but some rain this afternoon and weekend. Have a great day in your neck of the wooods, God Bless.
Joe

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Mornin' folks,
Don't know about the rain, but it's nice and warm in the hollow this morning.

Doc, you and Birddog might consider Buck Creek for Saturday. They're shooting from the barn.100 yards VFS @ 10:00 EST. Haven't decided whether I'll go or not, probably will.

Rick

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Morning, Doc and gang. Doc, I had a feeling you were just fooling with that Big Orange decal on that gun, sooner or later it'd be orange all over. That light gray was just a primer, right?:D

Cliff, I'm guessing that copper mine is a Savage. Don't try to smooth it out, just love it, shoot it and amaze people with how that cheap copper mine prints tiny groups. ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
morning fellas! rain is here and they say 1 1/2" by tomorrow

glad we ain't Oklahoma cause they say they may get a record ICE and sleet storm up there.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Good Morning all from Barren River Lake,Cloudy,windy,yucky,just back from sunny FL. Do not miss it a bit!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts