two more to go
Hope for health and pray for peace
over and out
Doc :) :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
bout time you guys got up

I've been awake since before 3:00 am - half the coffee is gone already, last two gifts have been wrapped... no idea what the weather is like, too early to stick my beak out the door to see... just need to pack an overnight bag and load the car.

the Niv family is gathering in Sioux Falls. With marriages and in-laws and jobs, the whole fam damily doesn't get together often, we'll be missing my niece and her family this weekend as they went to her hubbies family for the holidays. Surely we'll miss Amber and Brady - but we'll really miss baby Cade - my parent's first Great Grand Child...

Just a quick round trip between Omaha and Sioux Falls. The days of driving from Sherman TX to Ree Heights SD are long gone.. thank goodness...

-niv

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning all

Well I'm up I THINK, have to get the wife off to work. And she has to work all weekend, so no Christmas social this year. Shes off thuesday so we'll go to High Point,NC Thuesday to see one of the daughters. So I'll have a quiet Christmas this year.
Y'all have a good one . Art

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning from WNC. 52º and wet..we needed the rain. Hope everyone has a good day. Doc wear your guns out before the BBB so I'll have a chance☺☺☺

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Dang, joe! Someone in that picture has a SERIOUS :) camera...a (I'm gonna butcher the name here...) 'Hasselblad (sp???)

Nice pic...Waaay to big, but nice! LOL!:D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Paul - it's time to sell the 'vette -

and ditch the dial up - you need to figure out how to get on a high speed link buddy - takes me less than a second to pull a page with multiple pics... I download movies as fast as I once downloaded pictures... join the digital age my friend, I don't think this fad will pass...

the camera woman is our home town photographer - and naturally family friend. she's been taking our pictures since before I can rememberl. She drove down from Miller to Chamberlain to take photos at my parent's 60th wedding anniversary celebration this last summer...

Joanie is a hoot to work with, but I doubt we paid her enough. I don't think we warned her about the family dogs - as if a dozen bohemians wasn't enough to deal with...

I asked her if she was going to switch to taking digital photos - she sorta snarled at me and said she was too close to retirement to make the transition. She does fine with film. there are still labs around that will touch up photos from film...

-niv

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Mornin doc, joe, james, bd, Art, n GGVG friends!

Well alright then=
cool and damp- hoping it will get
agreeable enough so I can send some 30BR
rounds down range today-still a work in progress
We had our first family Xmas social last nite
two more to go
Hope for health and pray for peace
over and out
Doc :) :)
A nice BALMY day today. If this is 'global warming...I'm for it!

I see my nemisis, that ol RANGE RAT is still in the hot tub...You can almost hear that squeaky voice a "singin" (using the term loosely - sounding like fingernails on the chalkboard, no?) to his rubber duckie.:D

This w/e I'll be sanding away on Ami's "Undertaker" stock, getting it ready to receive a new action and barrel - prolly another 6-Dasher (being that I have the reamer already). I wonder if Jackie S would be interested in chambering it for her? But, do ya see where this is going? First she beats me at factory class most of the time, and now she wants her own custom to shoot in time for the BBB. I may soon be relegated to just shutting the heck up and limit myself to doing her reloading and leave it at that! HA! (Fat chance!)

Couple more days to the "Big Event"!! Here's wishing you all the best. Let's say a prayer for those in uniform that will not be with their loved ones this holiday season, choosing to defend our freedom instead!

P.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Good morning from the hollow...

foggy & cool down here. Thought about going and sitting in a tree this morning to add another doe in the freezer, but chose rather to make some points with the boss. We're going to find turkeys in the area where she'll be doing a New Year's Bird Count next Monday. Looks like it will be a grand day.

Rick

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good Morning GGVG. Looks like no snow for Christmas here in Ohio. Hope you all have a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Mornin All,cool and clear at the homestead,should have got my butt up and gave wiley coyote a call,will try him tommorrow A.M.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Doc & Tha GGVG Morning Gang

A late good morning to everyone from the Norhtern Suburbs of beautiful
downtown Monticello. 40.8 here this morning. My DSL was down earlier
this morning, finally got online. Yep, Paul, I have had my laps in the hot
tub (but no ducks in tha tub for me, only in your mind Paul, LOL). Still
have a few last minute things to get done today for Christmas. HOpe
each of you has a great day today. God bless......:D

Don M.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good Morning Gang

At least it is in the forties here...no snowman in sight but maybe a rain-man. Its time to start cooking for the family gathering here. Y'all have a great one. -Cliff-

·
Registered
516 Posts
Good Morning All

And just so's I don't make anyone mad, I am gonna try to get out to hunt a coyote today.

Molon Labe

Kim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts