Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
42º and raining here this Christmas morning. Hope everyone has a Great Christmas Day with family and friends. :)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here kitty kitty, ☺☺☺

·
Registered
811 Posts
Xmas morning

Good morning to all. There are 3 whitetail deer in my backyard chowing down on our ornamental bushes. They could eat the grass, but no. Weather has warmed a bit, 36 degrees. It will be a nice christmas day. Have little planned other than ham dinner and some young friends are coming over the afternoon late for desert. They have five children and times are tight for them. We have set up a desert table full of goodies,cookies, cheesecake, apple pie, cup cakes and pumpkin pie for me. Carol and I have bought each a gift as they will rec'v. little at home. We are pleased that we can help. A smile on their faces is what xmas is about. Enjoy all!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Merry Christmas from Georgia

48 and raining here.

We spent Christmas Eve with our Son, daughter in law and granddaughter last night. She is 3.5 and really loved Christmas this year.

This also gives us today at our leisure.

Merry Christmas to ALL our FAMILY here at GGVG (and BullShooters)

RedFoxy and Rick B.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Merry Christmas, all!!

It's gently raining here - just 4 degrees cooler and we might have a white Christmas. Hope everyone has a Great 2007.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts