4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well alright then=
Ole Todd aka "Trouble" has taken the big plunge
He has a new 30BR finished ready to pick up today
and ordered his new NightForce 12- 42x56mm yesterday
another good young man fell in that deep dark hole of
custom rifles that Paul warned us about=:D
We will be well armed this year for the BBB and Top Gun ;)
Cold 31* feels like 24* windy
I'm traveling again today to Mountains of East TN
Hoping to get to shoot some this week if weather permits
Ole Birdog and me travel about every day now=not complaining
as I enjoy the variety after 30+ years in same private solo practice :eek:
Hope everyone is healthy and happy
over and out
Doc :)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning

Well Doc if ya just go pass them East Tn Mts you'll be in the Western NC Mts and I'll buy coffee and donuts....no I can't have sweets. I'll buy lunch.:) Dad burn dog woke me up barking :mad: and my eyes are big :eek: so no more sleep this day.
Just about got the overhang ready to put up over the door to the shop. Getting some rainy day projects done! Cold and windy here too Doc good kite flying weather.
Sounds like you guys in Tn need to go plug the hole in that dam before it turns loose. Seems like they are concerned about it.
Well enough ramling this morning I'm gonna get sum Coffee and do sum surfing. Everybody have a good day where ever you are.

Sleepless in Asheville

·
Registered
698 Posts
That's A Tough Business Doc

Having to travel far and wide to find enough teeth to work on......well a good morning to you and the rest of the gang. I have been worrying about that Savage LRPV a whole lot lately. I have been watching Paul to see if the wants for it will fade after a while but I don't think they will. Yall have a wonderful day -Cliff-:)

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanx Cliff and James

for the kind words, getting ready to blast off shortly. Cliff, I worked on John B.'s teeth yesterday, He'll tell you why I have to travel far and wide to gather up enough
patients(victems) to work on :D .
Cliff I think I've got some 204 dies that I'll sent you for John B. to use on your 204's
later
Doc:)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Them Tn teeth sho ar ugley.:D

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning Doc & Tha GGVG Crew!

Good Morning!! :) Good to hear from you all this morning, Doc that is such a good picture of my cousin, didn't know he was one of you patients, if you can get him fixed up I might have to schedule an appontment myself HA! :) I got out with the DoughH yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks, zeroed my 700 with some new loads that I think it's going to like. Ole Doug is still floating on cloud nine after his bobcat kill on Friday.

Course it's hard to beat what I was using! This is a crow that ole DougH blew apart with a Nosler Ballastic Tip at some over a hundred. Have a great day! :)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Kenny that looks like those 2 peice crows I've seen round here.:D

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Doc & GGVG Friends

A gooooooooooooooooood morning from a cooler Southern, Ky.
30.2 degrees here this morning. Good to see a lot of tha gang
up and attum this morning. Cliff I guess still no word on "Tha
Poor Old Farmer From Ohio". That fellow is like the wind, you
just don't know when he is gonna blow in. :) He may show up
in Ohio with that Diesel Mobile Home loaded down with Oranges &
Grapefruits, etc. :D Ken, good to see you stirring a little now.
Hope you continue to improve and recover from your surgery.
James, looks like our firend, "Tha Old Grey Rooster" is still recovering
from that "inspiration" to write poetry he had a while back. I
didn't know the affects lasted this long. :p Shooooooooooooooooo
ya "Old Phardt", wakky, wakky. :eek: Hope each of you has a great
day today. Walk with the assurance that God will walk with you if
you will just ask him. :) God bless....

Don M.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Don it could be that he ran out of "inspiration" :D Probably have to go get sum more.;)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Holly crap! I think you could qualify for "World's Dirtiest Jobs"! I'd rather clean out the cow barn with a pitchfork than dive into that hole!! Doc...you earn every dime!

P.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Mornin doc, Cliff, james, KU, and last AND the very least...ol RAT!

Teens at night juuuuust making 30s in the daylight for the next 5 days.

The work situation is still getting ready to get ready...Just a few odd one-day projects - nothing steady. Soooo....I'm gonna be an independant rep as an advertising and promotions distributor. Yep! The guy I went thru to have our team T-shirts made and I got to be friends, he's in his 80s and is thinking about retiring. I'll keep my day job, but this other venue could fill in the gaps and afford me some more rifles etc. I might even be a board sponsor one day soon...Ya never know!

Well, I see my nemeses is up and about. NOOOOOoo I'm not tired from poem writing, tho I see how the attempt might wear him out!! But, it's hard to think when that brand new Speedo is cutting of the circulation to his brain (which he keeps in his Speedo - the ol phardt!! :D :D ). He needs to just keep on bunin' powder an flingin' lead, cuz he's gonna need all the practice he can git, come the BBB!

Ol MLM must really be on a tear! Hope he's having fun. We miss him. Come to think of it, we havent' heard much about this new secret switch barrel weapon he's having built to do battle in KY with. He's gonna need to get out and shoot that thing purdy soon, I recon!

Speakin' of shootin...Dem KY RATZ are gonna have to sit on the edge of their seats to keep from seeing that State Trophy go out the driveway AGAIN!:eek: Seems like the die is cast...Dem Range Ratz might as well get used to the idea...that trophy has WANDER LUST and it ain't going back to KY 'cept to visit on the day of the BBB and KY matches...:p Now if Da Galz n Boyz fm Illinoiz could get everyone together for a run at Somerset, the Ratz would have their hands full, to be sure. Guess I'm gonna have to light a fire under some of dem Boyz and get 'em headed EAST with their smoke poles at the ready!!

Y'all have a good day. Keep warm. Stay safe.

P.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Morning Ya Old Phardt

Teens at night juuuuust making 30s in the daylight for the next 5 days.

The work situation is still getting ready to get ready...Just a few odd one-day projects - nothing steady. Soooo....I'm gonna be an independant rep as an advertising and promotions distributor. Yep! The guy I went thru to have our team T-shirts made and I got to be friends, he's in his 80s and is thinking about retiring. I'll keep my day job, but this other venue could fill in the gaps and afford me some more rifles etc. I might even be a board sponsor one day soon...Ya never know!

Well, I see my nemeses is up and about. NOOOOOoo I'm not tired from poem writing, tho I see how the attempt might wear him out!! But, it's hard to think when that brand new Speedo is cutting of the circulation to his brain (which he keeps in his Speedo - the ol phardt!! :D :D ). He needs to just keep on bunin' powder an flingin' lead, cuz he's gonna need all the practice he can git, come the BBB!

Ol MLM must really be on a tear! Hope he's having fun. We miss him. Come to think of it, we havent' heard much about this new secret switch barrel weapon he's having built to do battle in KY with. He's gonna need to get out and shoot that thing purdy soon, I recon!

Speakin' of shootin...Dem KY RATZ are gonna have to sit on the edge of their seats to keep from seeing that State Trophy go out the driveway AGAIN!:eek: Seems like the die is cast...Dem Range Ratz might as well get used to the idea...that trophy has WANDER LUST and it ain't going back to KY 'cept to visit on the day of the BBB and KY matches...:p Now if Da Galz n Boyz fm Illinoiz could get everyone together for a run at Somerset, the Ratz would have their hands full, to be sure. Guess I'm gonna have to light a fire under some of dem Boyz and get 'em headed EAST with their smoke poles at the ready!!

Y'all have a good day. Keep warm. Stay safe.

P.
Sounds to me like ya have been sampling the inspiration to much again, and
may be suffering from hallucinations ! :eek:

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Mornin' all, the local paper has the situation at Wolf Creek on the front page along with a similar, less urgent problem with Center Hill Dam. I've camped below that one and it's not too comfortable looking up at that wall holding back so much water. Better get my boat out of the garage and ready to make a fast getaway. Y'all have a good day.

Rick

·
Registered
446 Posts
Goood morning..

.. ya'll turn2, and boy do I have a deadline to meet today. No time for play, buy!

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Speakin' of shootin...Dem KY RATZ are gonna have to sit on the edge of their seats to keep from seeing that State Trophy go out the driveway AGAIN!:eek: Seems like the die is cast...Dem Range Ratz might as well get used to the idea...that trophy has WANDER LUST and it ain't going back to KY 'cept to visit on the day of the BBB and KY matches...:p
We had this real good secret plan all worked up to take care of Team Tennessee, but the dang Corps of Engineers caught on, so now it looks like we won't be able to flood 'em out. :mad: Gonna have to come up with something else, I guess. :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.