Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No doubt some of you noticed and other didn't but the site has a new layout today.

Take note of the new forum discussion categories, links at the top of the main forum page and the return of the very much missed classified ads in the previous format.

I've noticed most folks bookmark the main discussion page rather than our actual main page (www.varminthunters.com) So please drop by there and take a look at our mini-banners. We'll be adding the rest of our sponsors banners to that page as we get to them.

John

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
Nice going John!

Might take some a bit of getting used to but I think it's a great plan. I visit another forum that has a very similar layout (Rimfire Central) and it seems to work very well.

Another enhancement to the best forum around!

Thanks

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Wow, what a great way to finish the old year !!!

:D :D Makes me smile allover more than anywhere to have the old classies foremat. What I like especially is the white background, layout and the feature that I can get ALLLLLL of the new listings up on one page for my periodic quick peeks. Outstanding, outstanding and exceptionally outstanding you two. I know you will tell us what you've decided to add to the reloading room or gun cab't when you get around to choosing. Also looking fwd to hearing about that when it happens. Good job guys and hope you have an enjoyable finale to ol' Ought Six. ;) :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Another winner for GGVG

I like it, now maybe we won't hear any quibbling about topics. You two are tops!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Good Mornin' John....Thanks for all you & Mike do! You guys have it coming along nicely. Keep up the good work. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Nice work Mike and John!

Just edited some of my preferences to include an email and pop up when I get a PM and also switched to Hybrid mode which I love! The more one tweaks your own preferences to suit their own likes the better the new format is. Just need to take 30 seconds and do it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts