Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think FLORIDA settled the Ohio state Vs Michigan debate last night---Undisputed National champ!!!!! SEC baby!!!! Ohio stat finally played a tough team. Florida gets that kind of competition every week.
I helped John Kruzan set up his first 6 br yesterday. Put a scope on it and got him started reloading. It shot lights out shooting 1.125'" group at 300 yd. in light wind. The gun came from Honest George Gun Emporium located one the square at BBBuck Creek, ky., George Coleman, Owner & operator. No better way to spend a day putting a good br together.
The best thing about this shooting sport, there is no off season. It is 'year-round baby'. everyone have a good day.
Where is doc? Must be celebrating GATOR VICTORY. That was almost as good as Tenn. winning. SEC #1

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning

Well it has turned cold again..26º and frosty. Birdog I'm sure glad that there are enough early risers to do the wake up call whilest the ole Doc sleeps.:)
Maybe just maybe mount the scope on my rifle today. It's getting close. Everyone have a good day now ya hear.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning Bird Dog & James And Crew!

Good morning to everyone! Chance of light snow today, yeah right! I am beginning to think that we aren't going to have any winter this time, but then again there's still plenty of time. I will be traveling down to DonM's this afternoon, always good to see him and his family! Wake up and have a great day today! :)

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Randy & GGVG Freinds

A goooooooooooooooooooood morning to everyone from deep in the
Southern, Bluegrass. 37.5 degrees here this morning and maybe a
small chance of some snow this evening. Oh, well, I reckon it is about
winter time anyhow, so a little snow wouldn't hurt anything. It would
make the children happy, and maybe we can amke some snow cream.
If I hadn't received a private email I would have assumed that "Tha
Old Grey Headed Phardt" was still hung up on his roost pole. But, he is
up and after me as usual.:p Sorry Ic ouldn't make the trip yesterday
Bird Dog. Glad you & John had a good time. Hey, a bad day shooting is
a good day. Hope each of you has a great day today. :D God bless.

Don M.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Good morning all, it's mighty cold here in SWV with some snow on the way. The board must be froze up this morning too!! Have a great day in your neck of the woods, God Bless.
Joe

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Good Morning Gator fans, SEC has always been the toughest Div in my humble and predjudiced opinion. Gloomy and wet at Barren River Lake,Looking forward to nice AM tommorrow to try to call some before flying to Tampa to get Laid Off. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.
Mike F.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Ggoooodd Mmoorrnniinngg Aallll

sure is slow this morning . 30degs here this morning, don't think its going to get to 70 degs today more like 50 degs .
All have a good day, Art

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Good AM= cold and rainy=board is soooo slow

Well alright then=
sounds like the gang is all cold and wet this AM
James, we're all excited about your 6BR=get it goin'=:D
Birdog and John K. had a good day at the Birdog Pleasure Complex yesterday
wish I could have been there
Don m.= we'll get another shoot goin' asap w/ the weather factor
Paul, Kenny U, and all other varmints have a great day
I've got a medium roady today about 175 miles round trip
Hope John B. has safely arrived in Louisiana w Cliff/LA
over and out
Doc :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
coffee is hot, for anyone interested that big ol log in the Stony Creek didn't move but about 5 ft. now there is a big pile of dabres all theway across the creek. The creek is back in its banks.Send some lead on a joy ride. Have a good day

·
Registered
12,940 Posts
SNOW in southeast KY

we got us a snow on this morning :) i'm going to watch for yote's to cross my hill :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
Good morning..

Ya'll turn2

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, Fla looked good

but it would have been much better if LSU had played Ohio St. instead of having to settle for ND. Geaux Tigers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts