Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gooooooooooooooooooood morning from a warmer Southern, Ky.
30.7 here this morning (heat wave). Wakky wakky "Rooster", ya
old phardt. :eek: Looks like we are gonna have to get Ami to take
a 2 X 4 and give him a couple of swift swarps. :p At least, that is
what he needs. :rolleyes: Hope each of you has a great day today.
Even you Rooster. God bless.....

Don M.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Good AM from Down Stream Wolf Creek Dam

Well alright then=
We live downstream aobut 75 miles below
Wolf Creek Dam , which is in the news now
because of leaking and danger of rupture
I think my house is above the projected worse case senario
flood plain but still would be diastrous for this region :(
God forbid=
Good to see Mr. Don M take the lead this AM
I'm just wondering if He's got a 30 BR barrel in the works yet
advise Don ASAP==:D :D inquiring minds:D
Guess Ole John B. and Cliff are doin' the good Canjun food
and working thing=speaking of work=Nurse GB almost killed me yesterday
as We did 300+ miles and 2 Nursing Homes and I saw and treated over 35
pts.(one long but enjoyable day)
Prediction is snow and ice but none yet=if it doesn't strike by
daylight , I gonin' to Moonshine to shoot something
hope everyone is healthy and happy
over and out
Doc:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning Doc & Don And GGVG Crew!

Good morning fellows and everyone! They say we are going to get some winter weather, but looks like they may have missed it again, for us anyway. :mad: The DougH and myself got out for a while yesterday and seen a big ole yotey dog, but looked like he had something on it's agenda and didn't hang around too long, in other words it was gone before I could shoot at it. :( Wake up everyone and take care and have a great day! :)

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good MOrning Doc

Well alright then=
We live downstream aobut 75 miles below
Wolf Creek Dam , which is in the news now
because of leaking and danger of rupture
I think my house is above the projected worse case senario
flood plain but still would be diastrous for this region :(
God forbid=
Good to see Mr. Don M take the lead this AM
I'm just wondering if He's got a 30 BR barrel in the works yet
advise Don ASAP==:D :D inquiring minds:D
Guess Ole John B. and Cliff are doin' the good Canjun food
and working thing=speaking of work=Nurse GB almost killed me yesterday
as We did 300+ miles and 2 Nursing Homes and I saw and treated over 35
pts.(one long but enjoyable day)
Prediction is snow and ice but none yet=if it doesn't strike by
daylight , I gonin' to Moonshine to shoot something
hope everyone is healthy and happy
over and out
Doc:)
I have several new or almost new 6PPC Barrels and several thousand bullets, and several pounds of a real good lot of N133 (that a lot of shooters would love to have) so, I am gonna shoot these 6PPC barrels. Or at least until I can't stand to get pounded any more. :eek:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Now THIS is a switch!!!

I can't remember when the ol RAT ever got up early-squirrelly enough to make the morning greeting. :eek: Usually he is draggin his tired ol butt outta tha hot tub, bout now! (He doan know it, but it would take a lot more soaking than what he gets every day to get the wrinkles outta that tired ol keester!:D )

Good to hear bout your friend, KU. The general pubic (yes, I said "pubic") has no comprehension of what you boys in blue deal with every day. Well, God bless him and all you boyz in the biz of "Serve and Protect". My bro Mike just retired last month. He's enjoying his leisure these days, but the local coyotes ain't enjoying it none too much...They (he and his buddies) together got 9 in the last couple weeks, he says. (He's the one looking for the hot 22-250 load I asked about in the reloading section.)

Doc! Hatz off 2 U, buddy! You can put in a heck of a day, it seems! 300 miles and 35 teeth...I mean patients. (Or is that the same thing????:D )

Gonna git to be real yote weddah this w/e. Gonna be in the -6 range with a fresh dusting of snow on the ground (now), it might get interesting! I don't have a Fox Pro yet - just a boom box w/ a rabbit tape and a mouth call or two. But, we'll see what we can get up!

Y'all have a good un. Be safe.

P.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I have several new or almost new 6PPC Barrels and several thousand bullets, and several pounds of a real good lot of N133 (that a lot of shooters would love to have) so, I am gonna shoot these 6PPC barrels. Or at least until I can't stand to get pounded any more. :eek:
Yeah, Don...Like you said: "Hit da chigger, and it doan need to be bigger!":D

P.

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts
super doc, if you hadn't take out the seats in the

dental wagon you wouldn't be so tired after 300 miles. the dental wagon only has a modified driver's seat. 'Hard' to believe doc and Nurse goodbody can both 'squeeze' into that seat. This gives a new term to us, LAP DRIVE, from the parent term lap dance.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Mornin all. I believe K.U. is correct. Expected snow this early a.m. Was kinda hoping for my first snow calling debut.:(
Oh well going to give it a go,Been in a bit of a slump and hope to git r done this morn.
Have a good one all.:)
Mike F.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning All

The fixed computer is a little slow this morning. Schools are all closed so far we have 3 flakes of snow, I just hope its just snow and not ice. Well I have to take the wife to work because it may be bad tonight, so gota go .
Have a good day, Art

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning Guys

I'm still looking for tha snow and ant seen none yet. Well a good day to work in the shop...pickup... cleanup etc. Waiting on the weather to do some more shooting the 6br. Got to get the barrel broke in and some kind of load est. Have a good day guys and stay in if ya can.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Goood morning..

.. it's sleet and freezing rain in parts of NE Georgia today. Glad I work from home!

:D
:D

.. awe, but warm thoughts are always on the horizon!!!

.. OK, ya'll turn2

·
Registered
321 Posts
Is it morning already???

For those awaiting snow, come West. We have between 3-4 inches on the ground, and the streets are packed and glazed over. No street maintenance in this town so they'll stay slick until the sun can find a hole in the clouds and melt things down.

Hope everyone has a good day.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
About an inch of snow on the ground here in Derby City, with maybe another inch predicted during the day today. Just enough to make our drivers crazy and to cause a stampede on bread and milk at the grocery stores. I'm pretty sure Kroger stock is down a couple of points this year just because we haven't had any bad weather.

Y'all have a great day.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good Morning Gang

Ole John B and I made a quick pass by the range yesterday. He brought along his bench rest rifle. I am amazed with the accuracy that these rifles have....evena Cajun can manage to sneak up on a chigger once in a while. I can surely see how this could get addictive. That little glass that he has on top....nightforce....looks pretty clear too.I am heading down to Florida today for the weekend. Yall stay dry -Cliff-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.