the cold/rough side up his way lately. Hope each of you has a great
day today. Smile cause God loves ya ! :D

Don M.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning all

Up with a bloody nose.

New computer up and running, at the price of a new gun, but I wasn't going to buy one any how, need to learn to shoot the ones I have first.

The way you guys shoot make me feel inferior and all most afraid to try to make it to the BBB. I'll get laughed out of the country. I'm not happy with my last chambering job. So I'm going to cut the threads off and recut the chamber.
I'd like to shoot this gun at Hickory and the BBB and do respectable, don't have to win.
All have a good day , Art

Hope it warms up soon cold in the shop.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Mornin don, bd, doc, James, Art, KU, Cliff, n gang!

WooHoo! Ifn tha ol' RAT wuz up here this mornin there would be snow drifting in under his loin cloth THIS morning fer sher! Course at his age he's prolly used to bein' white as snow under his loin cloth anywazy:rolleyes:

Suppose to start workin tomorrow on a new project - turning on the automatic level (temperature compensation) controls and re-setting about 126 miles of cable TV network. It's kinda ironic and a bit of sweet revenge...:D My company initially lost out on doing the work in a rather bitter (long story) battle with an arch rival. They were ingorant shmucks and totally botched the job, the chickens have come home to roost, and now 2 years later it has to be re-done. As luck would have it, WE were selected to "do over". (Tolja so!!:mad: heh, heh, heh... )

Well, the snowz a blowin pretty good now. Suppose to be near blizzard conditions all day - 4-8" with 35 mph winds is enough to be pesky in spots. As long as the power stays on, I don't mind a mini-blizzard once or twice a season. I love the changing seasons, so I think it's all kinda beautiful, in its own way.

Y'all have a goodun. Be safe!

P.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Good AM -I'm finally up and awake=

Well alright then=
Hard on us ole timers to put in
the long days that used to not bother
was atta em from 4AM yesterday morning to 7PM
last nite= got a long week- oh well gotta make some green
for giggles w/ guns :D and PD's this Spring
packin' and sackin' it for another roady today
over and out
Doc :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Tuesday Morning To Ya's

Good Morning Everyone! :) Arise N Shine! Paul, don't get snowed in up there in Custer Park, but if you do, I hope you have plenty of that Columbian Supremo on hand, that's gooooood stuff! I'm traveling down south this afternoon when I get off work to visit DonM and go to the Masonic Lodge meeting with him. It's always great getting to do that and seeing Don and his family! Wake up, be safe, take care, and have a great day! :) :D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
No worries!!

The way you guys shoot make me feel inferior and all most afraid to try to make it to the BBB. I'll get laughed out of the country....I'd like to shoot this gun at Hickory and the BBB and do respectable, don't have to win.

Art, I wouldn't worry too much 'bout not being good enough to compete at the BBB. Truth be known, lost of us shoot better groups on the keyboard than on paper anyway. Besides, nobody talks about how many dozen groups they shot that same day you couldn't cover with a toilet lid! Unfortunately, in a match we all have to suffer the outrageous fortune of the conditions on the field, and Jackie's Joint is notorious for crazy wind conditions.

Besides that, the best part is getting to put faces to all the "handles", BSin' and cheering on the new shooters, especially the kids, while eating some of the best BBQ you'll find anywhere!!:) :) Not to come would be a mistake. Besides, we would miss you. Don't you want to come and razz the guys wearing their blue Range Rat T-shirts? ('Specially that real oooogly one - the head RAT!)

To shoot well is just the icing on the cake. Besides balloons or eggs or whatever look pretty big in the scope, even at 400 yards!

P.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
...when I get off work to visit DonM and go to the Masonic Lodge meeting with him. [/SIZE][/FONT]
Oh, Kenny... Don't tell me YOU wear a loin cloth at them thar meetin's too! :eek: :eek:

P.

·
Registered
343 Posts
You Just Never Know

What you are going to find out on here huh? :eek: If you get snowed in up there Paul, I know them Vettes go good in snow and ice, but here is a rig that is full time 4 wheel drive and is cost efficient.

Holler if you all get stuck and Don and myself and some other good folks on here will come with a whole herd of these things! Take care buddy!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Good morning brother Don and the GGVG crew, we are right on the edge of the freezing rain temps in the mid 30's for now, we'll keep our fingers crossed for the rain and not ice. Have a great day in your neck of the woods, God Bless
Joe:)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Still Hanging around

Just been slow around here and at the home. Getting caught up on things I put off and had to do before this storm hit. Going to be a good one already got 3 or 4 laying around on the ground and now we are going to get up to another foot of the lousy white stuff! Oh well, it is just frozen rain and makes the thaw a real mess for us who have to run in and out all the time. Hope all is fine at the homes of all of you.
I am just laying low and I am dail up and with all that is going on , I have to do the hit and run thing with the phone line.
Mike (trust me) Murphy

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
haha

Up with a bloody nose.

New computer up and running, at the price of a new gun, but I wasn't going to buy one any how, need to learn to shoot the ones I have first.

The way you guys shoot make me feel inferior and all most afraid to try to make it to the BBB. I'll get laughed out of the country. I'm not happy with my last chambering job. So I'm going to cut the threads off and recut the chamber.
I'd like to shoot this gun at Hickory and the BBB and do respectable, don't have to win.
All have a good day , Art

Hope it warms up soon cold in the shop.
art you got to know by now them guy's are full of shet :rolleyes:
i'm the only 1 you can trust :D

·
Registered
698 Posts
Top Of The Morning To Yall

A fine day in South Louisiana....that is if you like rain. I am getting ready for a big hog hunt this weekend in Alabama. This should be fun. MY cousin put out a thousand pounds of corn Sunday morning.....hope that its not a;ll gone before we get there. Yall have a great one.....-Cliff-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.