Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well alright then=
Luv this new board=
Big day on the Rise=
Greyfox, Birdog, Don M. and John B. and the old Doc are
gonna sling some lead @ Moonshing Mt. Range today=
Nurse Goodbody has already fixed some Breasts(chicken)
for our lunch -can't wait
Hope everone is healthy and happy for the Holidays
heading to reloadin' Dungeon
wish George, Lee,Jackie,Paul W., and B. Goddard and JR the Coyote killer and other KY Range Rats could shoot w/ us today
over and out
Doc :) :)

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
first shoot at the renovated MOONSHINE MOUNTAIN

got to get into reloading dungeon and get some ammo ready for the big day at Moonshine. Doc has 96 eggs, poker chips, and paper to be punched. Those eggs and poker chips are fun at 300 yd. Looking to learn some new "stuff" today as greyfox and don m. will bring the unusual wildcats i have never even heard of. Hope some of you area shooters can make it. Come on over to Celina, Tn. and follow the sound of music (gunfire) to the range. Located in the foothills of the Smokies on the bank of the Cumberland River.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Had my play day yesterday @

the range in Bowling Green, Evil Black Gun shooting 55gr WBT,s pretty darn good, dont think its ready for eggs at 300yrds, maybe with reloads. Watch out for the Greygfox I watched him practicing.
Have Fun
MF

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Man, I'm slipping farther and farther behind

Well alright then=
Luv this new board=
Big day on the Rise=
Greyfox, Birdog, Don M. and John B. and the old Doc are
gonna sling some lead @ Moonshing Mt. Range today=
Nurse Goodbody has already fixed some Breasts(chicken)
for our lunch -can't wait
Hope everone is healthy and happy for the Holidays
heading to reloadin' Dungeon
wish George, Lee,Jackie,Paul W., and B. Goddard and JR the Coyote killer and other KY Range Rats could shoot w/ us today
over and out
Doc :) :)
Daggonit, Doc, this just ain't fair.:( You're getting together with three of the very best BBB shooters for a little friendly 300 yard fun shoot. Shooting next to those fellows, your egg-whacking skills are gonna improve a couple of notches even if you have your eyes closed and fingers in both ears. I'd give anything if I could be down there with you as it'll be a lot of fun.

One piece of advice: Walk the range real good and make sure there are no "snow snakes" lurking around. Ol' Greyfox gets twitchy about snakes. And Don has this "thang" for pheasants, so if a bird of any size/description should light on the ground down around that 300-yard target frame, there's likely to be a big puff of feathers. ;)

Sure wish I could be there. Hmmmm, I said that already, didn't I?

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike= would love to show you some TN (Big Orange Counry)

hospitality and goooooooooood Countrycookin' (it works= just look at me)
got to run
over and out
Doc:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts