Goodbody would give me a day off= Duty calls
got to pack it today for Gallatin TN near Music City
over and out
Doc :)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Morning all

Don't worry we will be digging out in March or putting up poles from ice storms up this way. This is just the calm befoore the storm as I see it and I have seen a few in my days. But as you have said it could stay like this till Feb. and start to warm up!
Have a good one you guys, me I plan on having a GREAT Jan.
Will tell you all later
Mike (trust me) Murphy

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Best to All today. Should be my last one for this week

can we say "Yippee?". Looks like oil changes are in order for some of the rolling stock, shipping some pkgs and of course processing some IMI 223.

It never seems cold when you're in the bottom of the ditch and the wind is blowin' over head Murph. Would walk the big one running thru my Uncle's farm many a time after a snow. Would have to unbutton but didn't climb out w/o getting buttoned back up.

It's good that I remember the better things from that time :) and not the banshee I was married to.....:eek: .....whew! what an experience that was.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning

Well I've been up since 3am and couldn't catch that last little nap.:( So here I am not so awake. Spent 3hrs at the Hospital with Isaac... he fail a school and hit his head. Dr said it was a slight concussion and said he would be ok.. Drs what do they know.:D I'm thankful he wasn't hurt bad..from the looks of the knot it looked badddd. A line from a song says."I have a Heavenly Father watching over me each day". One guy said it like"just another pothole in the road of life.:) So as you travel around you can rest assured that there is someone watching over yo today. Guys have a safe and good day.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning Doc & Tha GGVG Crew!

Good morning to everyone! Doc, your right, it's about spring like weather, but ole Murph has it figured out about being quite before the storm! Wake up Ratz and varmint shooters! Take care and have a great day! :)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning all

I rented a 22BR reamer it's not what I realy wanted but I'm rechambering a old 1977 Hart shot out barrel it's only 19" long now, just playing around with it , so I'll be in the shop all day . My new chambered 6mmBR Hart barrel shoots pretty good ( so I don't make anyone mad I'll just say it shoots under 2") Ha Ha Ha . I'll get some loaded for it today and shoot in the next couple days again.
I think the weather man said mid 60's today and tomorrow ( I hope no heat in the shop yet , buying to many gun parts ) .
All have a good day, Art

PS: James I hope Isaac is doing ak .

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Good morning, guys. Doc, I was thinking sort of the same as you the other day in terms of the weather. We've had a few days with lows below 20 so far, but very few. Since I'm not a farmer and don't have to worry about bugs and such, it wouldn't break my heart if we have a mild one this time.

Have a great day, everyone.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Morning...

Ya'll turn 2

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Doc & Ya Varmints ! ! ! !

Morning to all you "varmints" out there. 49.8 degrees here in Southern,
Ky this morning and rain in the forecast. Looks like a lot of "tha gang"
is up and attum this morning. I know I am running late when Ky Fisher-
man makes his post before I do. :D Looks like Doc is gonna hit the road
again today with his trusty sidekick Nurse Goodbody (who is rumored to
be a carbon copy of Jessica Simpson). Now, ya know that just has to be
some real tough duty. :D Well, I see that "Tha Can Man" is up and going
strong this morning (that is good) but, our "Old Grey Headed Friend" from
Custer Park is MIA. Shooooooooooo, ya old phardt, get up ! :D Hope each
of you has a great day today. God Bless......

Don M.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Well, another January morning, deer season just about over for another year, rain on the way and it's a long time 'til spring.....I'm depressed...well, not really.

So, Doc & Birddog...when are we burning powder? The weather looks decent for the weekend.

Rick

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Saturday Is Good For Me

Well, another January morning, deer season just about over for another year, rain on the way and it's a long time 'til spring.....I'm depressed...well, not really.

So, Doc & Birddog...when are we burning powder? The weather looks decent for the weekend.

Rick
Hey Rick, I haven't watched the extended weather forecast, but, I think
I am free Saturday if "Tha Tennesse Robots" wants to shoot. Maybe Doc
can have Nurse Goodbody run targets for us.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts