·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well alright then=
according to ole Farewell below = aka old Fartwell :D :p
we gotta be careful what we post about= :confused:
SO000000000 I'm hoping the ole varmint master himself=Don M. makes it
over here PDQ= we miss him= and He is a King Varmint so He is today's subject= :)
Don M. always has great posts w/ good attitude and gets my
motor running for the day w/ his friendly banter and aggravating Paul=
what's the harm in a little good
natured fun to start our day=also in asking for a liitle help from the Big Guy above=
so until John and Mike "just says No" = better strap it up
Mr. WuSS==Farewell
enough BS have a good pre X-mas week
over and out
Doc

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Well boo hoo...I don't really know what to say while I'm typing this worthless text. The way the new board is setup the morning "HOWDY'S" will be under "one" post. Just don't click that "one" post!!!
Well now that's over Good Morning Doc. I emailed Don M the new link but haven't saw where he's posted yet. I think the move caught alot by surprize..
Still piddeling with the br and still need a few things. I need an arbor press too. Well the coffee pot got through perking so I'm headed to get sum.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Ya Varmints

A gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning to everyone from a warm &
beautiful Lake Cumberland. 46.5 degrees and going up to warm & nice
today. Well, I made the transistion yesterday to the new board, but
was busy going to funerals. Had a friend that died in a deer hunting
accident. For some reason, fell about 15 feet or so over a small bluff
into rocks and iddn't make it. Sad for the family. He apparently laid
there most of the day into the evening hours. We just need to be ready
when our time comes ! Well, looks like "Tha Old Grey Rooster" has his
spurs hung up on the hen house roost pole again this morning. Shooooo
ya old phardt ! LOL. Hope each of ya has a great day today. Remember
to thank the one who blesses each of us with this another day in our
lives. God bless......

Don M.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Glad you found the new board. I was getting worried☺☺☺

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
good morning from hartsville, tn

Glad to see morning show continuing. logged in 500 miles this weekend on this hobby. saturday, off to bbbcreek ky to a 100 yd for score shoot, then sunday to memphis for a 600 yd score shoot.
thanks to jackie, george, and everyone at bbbuck creek for hospitality at buck creek. Thanks to darrel jones, Memphis 220. and Big Moe for helping a country boy in memphis.
I got to meet JR, ky at bbbuck creek. He came over at noon with a coyote to give doc. Since doc wasn't there he was very disappointed. We had coyote burgers for lunch. George had a very good gormet recipe. They sure beat Wendys.
Congrats to Jackie Stogsdil for finishing #2 in the country this year in varmint for score. also congrats to Danny Hensley who finished in the top 5 nationally. Both shootes shoot out of BBBUCK CREEK rifle range in Somerset, Ky. The competition is TOP FLIGHT at somerset. Next year bbbuck creek will be the home range of another shooter named Voldoc.
I am off today and may move some hay. Great weather so i guess i need to move it while ground is dry. later,

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good morning VolDoc and GGVG

Only a few days until CHRISTmas arrives again. I'll be busy getting everything done before Sunday. Might get to go do a little hunting if the weather straightens out. Got my last big job for the season done. I'm takin' winters off to do some hunting!!!!!!

Have a great week....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning to each and everyone! It's good to hear from you all! I have had the crud over the weekend and am all stopped up. Take care and have a great day!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good Morning You Rascally Varmints

I hope all of yall have a wonderful day. Its foggy in South Louisana and a nice 61 degrees.....this cold weather is killin me. The Old Gray rooster and the old Greyfox would be envious as I am sipping a hot cup of Community Columbian.....with a generous amount of creamer right now. I hope that this post doesn't bother anyone. I can personally testify to the fact that I have met plenty of great people through this board and there are many others that I haven't had the pleasure of actually meeting but have had some interaction with in some way or the other. I STILL think that it is the greatest board on the web.....thank you Mike and John. We are at the beginning stages of the rut in South Louisiana and I will spend a few hours outside.....but I guess I can't talk about that either....are deer varmints if you eat them or just varmints if they eat your trees and shrubs. I planted a little food plot....I mean a garden and these pesty deer keep eating it. I am going to try to call a couple in and dispose of them Yall have a great day. Cliff

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good morning

A little rainy here on the North Coast this morning. Calling for a high of 48. Have a good day. OD

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good Morning from WV

:) Looks like another nice day here in SWV, but some rain moving into WV tonight. Have a great day in your neck of the woods, God Bless.
Joe

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Ahhhh! Feels good to be a workin stiff today! And, I'm late out the door, so here's wishin ya all a good week!

P.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Like The Varmint Mobile Picture

Guess that is the Vette that Kenny U & I Are gonna cutout the
fenderwells, install Giant Jumbo Mudders, chop a hole in that top
and go "crow varmint hunting" ! Yeaaaaaaaaah ! ! !

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Morning all you Varmints and Varmettes...

Sad to say I'm at my "Day Job" but somebody has to pay the bills. I'd hate for my creditors to have a lousy Christmas. :)

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
Good morning gentlemen

Good to see the morning crew back in action. I don't post every morning but I always read while I'm having a cup of totally non-remarkable coffee. I'm betting it won't take long for everybody to get used to the new format.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Not much of a morning..

talker or poster, but I read this thread every morning and look forward to it.
Most of my best friends show up here and I look forward to seeing everybody up and movin' around. Hope you all have a fine day.

Rick

·
Registered
5,995 Posts
Morning, Doc, and gang. Well, it looks like we're coming back together just like a covey of quail or flock of turkies that's been scattered, right?

Don, sorry to read that news about your friend getting himself killed out in the field. I've got to where I like having at least one other person with me on most hunts, for reasons just like this. That's not saying it would have saved this fellow, but maybe. There are just a lot of mishaps that can befall even the safest hunter. That's why they call them accidents.

Hope everyone has a good week and that you have most of your shopping done.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice Fish =Ugly Man=

Mike= a beautiful fish =but who's the man holding it -=??
Not you =can't be =LOL:D :D
Doc

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Good Mornin ALL and

enjoy today,yesterday is history and tommorrow is a mystery.
Have a goodin:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Off on Mondays

Sweet BDS (Black Death Stick), John:D
Thanks to you and Mike for the new board--I like it!!
Bob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts