Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something is wrong with Doc. He is sleeping way to late. He is supposed to be up 2 hrs before the rooster gets rustling around to crow! Now he could be spending lots of time down in the reloading dept aka the "DUNGEON". Wake up Doc and say Howdy to everbody.:) Oh yea life is grand and feels good to be on top of the ground. Remember me today as I go to sing a funeral for a good friend. 54 died with lung caner and was a preacher. Have a good day guys.:D

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Good AM =James and all

Well alright then=
We have traveled so many miles this week that the
ole Grey haired Doc is pooped(and sleeping more for
a change) =:D
Still got shooting on my mind just haven't had the time
or weather=working in my private practice today=real world
dentistry for a change
have a great weekend
over and out
Doc :)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning All

We have discussing groups the last couple of days, its all a bunch of BULL , this is THE only way to measure groups . I shot this yesterday . And I'm VERY happy with it. and I had about 20 witness.
Have some more loading to do to day . The weatherman said 70 degs today ,probley rain .
All have a good day. Art

It's a 22 Rimfire at 50 yds .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good Morning all. Headin for the range at Flatwoods, WV today. Buddy got a new Remington SPS in .243 he's gonna try out. Should be an interesting day indeed.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What ya shootin thar Art? Must have a little bullet.☺☺

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good Morning All!

I am still trying to get used to this new format.

I am really glad that the old classified format came back. I did not like the new one.

Good, bad, or indifferent, I still visit here first thing!

I am ever so grateful to John and Mike for their efforts.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Mornin James, doc, Art, n GGVGers!

Something is wrong with Doc. He is sleeping way to late. He is supposed to be up 2 hrs before the rooster gets rustling around to crow! Now he could be spending lots of time down in the reloading dept aka the "DUNGEON". Wake up Doc and say Howdy to everbody.:) Oh yea life is grand and feels good to be on top of the ground. Remember me today as I go to sing a funeral for a good friend. 54 died with lung caner and was a preacher. Have a good day guys.:D
Mornin! Fresh Columbian Supremo/French Roast mix in the pot. Hep yoseff!

It rained again most of the night, so those to the east of IL, "git ready!"

It would be nice to get in some more trigger time on the Dasher and the rest of the "gang" going to the BBB. I remember how quickly everything sneeked up on me last year, and then again at the TG. So, maybe this year I won't be rushin around at the last minute, trying to tweak loads for 4-5 rifles at the last minute! I prolly won't post any groups for y'all to look at tho...The first liar ain't got a chance when it comes to braggin 'bout groups;)

Is my nemises, the ol' RAT is still sloshin' round in the hot tub this moring. Prolly rinsing out his new Speedo he got for Christmas this year! :rolleyes: Either that, or he's singin' to his (yellow) rubber duckie!

Y'all have a good one, an burn some powder if ya can!

P.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good Morning GGVG Friends !

Good morning to everyone!:) Good to see you up and at it this morning! The DougH and myself and maybe the K-9 Krippler are a going after em here in a little while! :) :D It's been a while since I have been out with both of those fellows and the Krippler has a brand new Santa Claus brung Fox Pro, so I hope he can make it too. Wake up and have a safe day today! If we have any luck, we will post the pics of the victory later. Take care! :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
morning headed to the gun show this morning

Mornin' fellers!!!!!!!...

Well I got out my BEST cull..ecting pieces last nite and gave 'em a spit shining and polished up the wood and takin' 'em to the gun show this mornin in Dalllas to do a lil tradin, buyin n sellin.

I hope to do somethin this weekend as I need a new shootin' iron for the 2007 rookie prairie dog hunt that I won recently and the hot water heater went out yesterday and somewhere in there " baby needs new shoes"!

Have a blessed day!

·
Registered
8,953 Posts
Gun show today, just like Paw Paw Mike. Only toting a scope and 30 rd Ruger Mini magazine. But have sold a few items and have some discretionary $$ to spend. Need to change oil in at least one vehicle this afternoon.

Enjoy like it was your last Sat this side of the sod.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning James & GGVG Friends

A gooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning to everyone from deep in
South Central, Ky. 53.7 degrees and going up to warm today, then
looks like a colling spell is on the way. Good to see "Tha Gang" up and
attum this morning. James, I will keep you in my throught & prayers
today. Speaking of friends, I see that my "Old Grey Headed Nemesis"
is up a sitting on the barnyard fence post a crowing this morning as
usual. Paul, just what in the heck is a "speedo" ? :rolleyes: Is that
like a "fast reloader" for a .38 or 357 Revolover ?:eek: Well, I reckon
that "Tha Poor Old Farmer" and his lovely wife Pat are on their way
down for a visit. Sure wish them a safe trip. Guess I had better go
out behind the garage and check the lock on the Diesel Fuel Tank !
But, WD Swift says the tank on that "Diesel Drinking Monster" needs
a 4 inch siponing hose to get enough fuel to fill the tank. :D So, I guess
that 275 gallons wouldn't be enough to bother with. Hey, I am worried
about "Tha Bird Dog" ! This is two days in a row that he is missing in
action. Better roport in Bird Dog ! Hope each of you has a great day today.
God bless & keep you........:D

Don M.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Good morning, gang. No, I didn't just get up, although I did manage to sleep all the way to about 7 a.m. Enjoyed every minute of it, too.

I just fixed Cindy and myself some pancakes and "Extra Sage" sausage. The sausage brought back memories of some really good venison sausage that Greyfox fixed on the PD hunt last year.

I'm now headed out to the garage to put together one of my Christmas presents: a nice Brinkman grill/smoker. It's more smoker than grill, but the firebox on the side is big enough and set up so you can grill a couple of steaks on it if you need to. Should be a nice combination unit. I'm hoping the electric element from my old water smoker will be stout enough to get this bigger unit up to smoking temps (180-240), and I think it will.

Hope everyone has a great day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts