Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Mornin doc n GGVGers!

Good to see ya up an attum so early. No rest for us wicked, I recon. At least you have miss Goodbody to hold your "drill" for ya. Ami had the day off, but she chose not to ride w/ me to work to watch me wollow in the muck trying to get something done! Actually, I 'm up soze to take an Aleve dose. I wrenched my back a bit yesterday at work, and it is "bitchin" at me. It better settle down, cuz I have a full day of it today!

Speakin of bitchin, ;) I see the ol' RAT is still sawin' logs. He's getting his much needed beauty sleep soze not to upset us grown folks and scare little children at the BBB with that mug, I recon! (Don...U knowz I'm jess kiddin!)

I enjoyed John in CA's post this morning especially. It describes a hunt where everything went wrong, and it was funny cuz we all have days like that. It is better to look back and laugh. Otherwise, we might feel sorry for ourselves, and that ain't no fun!

Well, enjoy your day, y'all! Try to have some fun. And, John n CA...If you're reading this, I hope you next hunt will be much better. But, like someone said: Ya gotta have one of those to recognize a good one sometimes!:D

P.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning GGVGers

Doc and Paul good to see you guys are up and going. Yea cold weather is coming back this week getting things back to a more normal swing. Paul take it easy on the back man. You don't want to go there trust me. And speaking of "trust me" I wonder where Mike"the poor dirt farmer" is on his little trip? Well the coffee pot burped out the last little bit and I'm gonna get sum. Guys have a good day.

·
Registered
693 Posts
cold Tuesday morning in Omaha

overnight lows were somewhere around -12 last night - at least according to my thermometer. winds are calm thank goodness.

most of our snow came Sunday in the form of "broom snow" - I cleared the driveway and sidewalk three different times - once early in the morning to clear what fell on Saturday night. once during halftime of the NFL game. Again first thing on Monday before I headed to work. no shovels involved, the snow is light and fluffy and best cleared with a big shop broom. never had enough accumulate to justify bringing out the blower...

Grandma Tillie got "snowed in" and didn't return as planned from Vermont yesterday. The airline grid must have really gotten backed up due to this storm... her flight from Burlington to Detroit was cancelled, we'll see her tonight I guess.

-niv

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Good Morning Doc & GGVG Freinds

Much cooler here in the Southern, Bluegrass this morning at 32.1 degrees.
And, the forecast for tonight is down in the teens. Might get cold enough
to rough up a few of tha bugs. Paul, hope the back gets better. The aches
& pains just gets worse as we get older it seems. ;) Doc, hope you have a
good day on tha road with Nurse Goodbody. :p Reckon where "Tha Bird Dog"
is this morning ? Probably loading up some bullets for this weekend. Here's
wishing each of you a good day today. God bless....

Don M.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Mornin' all,
Feels like winter is back in the hollow. It was 33° when I walked the dogs @ 5:00. No complaints here, beats ice & snow by a lot. Hope that back gets better Paul. I've dealt with that for most of my life and it sucks.

Rick

·
Registered
446 Posts
Goood morning..

.. Ya'll turn2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.