Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's going to be a great day. Why? Cause it's SUNDAY- go give Him all the credit, glory, and thanks.

:)
:)

ya'll have a GREAT day...

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Mornin ACE! Gooood frosty mornin GGVGers!

My daughter graduated from Georgia at Athens...Still a Dawg...Woof-woof-woof!

She's getting married on March 30th. (See wedding announcement pic)

A little chilly at -2 degrees this morning, but at least the wind is not howling like it did most of yesterday. I can handle cold, but cold + wind is another animal entirely!

Too cold and windy to shoot, so I spent the day sizin' and trimmin my 220 Swift brass to be ready for PDs next spring. Got that done. Got the 55 V-Max blts Danzac'ed too, but want to verify the charge weight (blended powder) before loading the whole thing. Looks like N550 rides again, Don, WD.

Get outta bed U ol' phardt!

P.

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
All them good lookin' gals & women so early in the morning........Now I am better prepared to read the Nurse Goodbody post.......whew! Don't know what to expect there. Maybe put some overload springs on the 'puter desK?

Good to hear from you Joe Z, yeah, that IS cold and windy. Ft Wayne area has a wc of -25 this moring. Human and critter advisory posted. Brrrrr & brrrr

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Mornin' all.....

Insanely cold here this morning and going to get colder until maybe Wednesday or so. Global warming... :rolleyes:

NICE lookin' young lady (your daughter)there Paul. My stepdaughter is getting hitched later this month. So I have that to look forward to.

Hope everyone has a good 'un. WD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.