Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
Sniper George. does it again folks

I think maybe George watched that program about the Sniper School challenge event that was on OLN last night. (Hope you'all saw it). He called me this morning about 10 AM and said he had caught a big coyote crossing the field behind his house.

He's almost "Gunless George" again since he sold that 40X .308...whoever got that one...Congratulations it's a "getter". All he has left is Beth's popgun .223 Rem 700, but it did the job this time. I think he bled this one to death before it had a chance to run off... It ran Down the hill this time; thank goodness; these trips up that hill and across the creek are getting regular and this was one BIG Coyote. All I could do to hold it up there for the photo shoot; I would estimate 45 pounds at least.

When I got there, George had that Rifle set up on his shooting table on his back deck with one of those Camo Shrouds covering it; Either he's watching for more coyotes or he took that program about the Sniper School to heart. Thats me in the "Sheep Boots" holding up the critter. GO George...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice One!!!

Nice coyote!!! You definately live in the right place!! Maybe you should think about selling 30 minute blocks of time to sit on your back deck....

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hay

Nice coyote!!! You definately live in the right place!! Maybe you should think about selling 30 minute blocks of time to sit on your back deck....
you shoot that 7.62 yet ? ..i want to know how it do with the heavy match bullet's ! if it's like the 110 you'll have a winner :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
The 7.62

you shoot that 7.62 yet ? ..i want to know how it do with the heavy match bullet's ! if it's like the 110 you'll have a winner :cool:
I haven't got to shoot it yet. I have the scope, but the rings aren't where I thought they were. I guess I'll get some new ones.

BTW, everybody I've shown it to is veeeerrryyyy impressed. I'm glad to have it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.