Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Big heavy coon too. Hard to say what got them. Buffet I guess--Apple, chocolate chip cookie with peanut butter, marshmellows, peanuts in shell. Both these been on the game camera for two weeks.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Nice job. They be more acoming.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
LOL mine bait is higher class. I use day old bagels and put honey on them.

Then feed the local hawks.

Also coyote bait.

Al
If that meat has a Trebble hook in it, I like your Style man. Especially the Hawk food. Hate'm.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Apple, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, marshmallows, and peanuts ???? If you lived around here, you might catch ME ! That sounds pretty good right now.

Congratulations on the catch.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Apple, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, marshmallows, and peanuts ???? If you lived around here, you might catch ME ! That sounds pretty good right now.

Congratulations on the catch.
llg, I don't think it was the chocolate chip cookies, they were gone when I left:D
sure glad the trap door did not swing closed behind me;)

JR, what's up with the hawk hate? Does it have somethin to do with chickens or cats?

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
llg, I don't think it was the chocolate chip cookies, they were gone when I left:D
sure glad the trap door did not swing closed behind me;)

JR, what's up with the hawk hate? Does it have somethin to do with chickens or cats?
Chickens. Pet Rooster when I was a kid. Ain't forgot and I do hold a grudge. JR

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
I ain't wasting Chocolate Chip cookies on no Damcoon. I did cut a clean stick and dip it in JBs peanut butter jar and sling it in the back of the cage trap.
Really heavy fat coon fattened on Cat Food.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I have a large Hav-A-Hart trap that I loaned to the neighbor across the road. He has/Had/Has a couple ground hogs under his front porch. He caught them about two-three weeks ago and returned the trap saying he had success. I asked what he did with the groundhogs and he said he released them back of the small soybean field back of the house Damgophers probably beat him back to the house. In his defense, he was a city slicker Yuppie until he retired and moved back to mom and dad’s house after they passed away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts