Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Honest George or MODEST George

George, it won't hurt to brag on yerself a little; after all you did get out on the deck before daylight in the freezing cold to bust this dude. Even though George is on a 4 wheeler, he can kill more yotes than most of the rest of us; I think he got 6 in one month this past summer. This one was 224 yards and George made a heck of a shot; right in the engine block. DRT.

For a change, he used enough gun this time; a .308 no less and it is for sale as we speak. Absolute deadly rifle; someone please buy this one before I have to. Coyote was a Male and weighed about 30 pounds. I know because I climbed the hill, waded the creek, and drug him down here for the Photo Shoot. And then drug him back. Lot of Cattle on the hill; I wouldn't be surprised if old George racks up another one soon.

Voldoc, I think this one hid his orange cap and shirt in a brush pile so he would be harder to see. JR

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts
nice going george

Honest George Gun Emporium is right in the middle of a coyote infested area and George partakes of the fruit on a regular basis. I've got to get up there for some lessons from george and jr. Two of my favorite people along with super doc!!

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
none

George, you mind sharing your type call/calls with us? Or are you still hunting an area with no calling? Whatever it is, it sure is working. Congrats!
just luck of the draw...no calling
thay have a route going across my hillside....i watch and wait :)
i got nut'n better to do :(

·
Registered
440 Posts
George, sometimes I think that snipeing them is more effective than calling. A couple of friends set up near chicken houses and wait them out. They've killed a lot more than I have with a call. Keep up the good work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.