Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
That's good.

Around here that goes for about anything.

Any place that has a drug-free policy can't even find employees... at least not the English speaking kind.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'll 2nd That One:

Only seems Fair & Just to Me. To Darn many give away Gov Programs ,that ask Nothing in return. All the "PC" Bull$hit is bringing this Country Down. My 2¢. Russ. Get Rid If "Varmints" Two Legged & Four. Now Board Correct LOL.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Second best idea.

This is right on the heels of closing our borders where most of the drugs come from. My guess would be that the give away programs would eliminate most of the people that did really need our assistance. Drug testing should be a prerequisite to all Government entitlement programs

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Yep

Seams perfectly fair to me............................I guess the big question is why isnt this already in place!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
You're right Hitman,

that is a great idea! Now if we could just get that done. Be even better if we could do it nation-wide!

Jim

·
Registered
471 Posts
Sounds like a winner to me, we have a few temporary workers where Im at and this one fellow who does a fair job might be getting close to being brought on FT, his wife and child come to pick him up every evening and you think to yourself that it would be nice to see him brought on and be able to provide better, but the thing is he seems very preoccupied with the pre-employment drug screen:rolleyes:
________
medical marijuana card

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.