probably didn't make myself clear. Had nothing to do with the threads, it is the entire gasket sheet that fits between the metal lid and the rubber coating of the tumble tub. I did find a fix though. I made a gasket out of corroplast (Target backer-sign material). I cut it to fit and drilled holes for the bolts. Worked great. I just let a batch run all night (forgot to turn it off) and no leaks. However, it did turn the brass a nice copper color from the Lemi-shine.
A forum community dedicated to varmint den hunters and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, varmint calls, guides, and more!