Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am having the same problem

trying to go thru their new today several times with no sucess. tryed looking for .17 in the list and ended up with 947 hits

·
Registered
954 Posts
Guns

It looks like the website has been updated since I looked at it last. I had to register and get a log-in to do any searching now with the new format.

·
Registered
446 Posts
GofA Wish List email did NOT show up this a.m. as..

it usaully does. In reviewing the Main Page I really like the 'categorial drill down' but the items listing are hard for me to read.

Is an option to change the way the classifieds are viewed?

How any of you received the auto email Wish List today?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Browse function is VErrrrryyyy slow. Took almost a minute on my dsl connection ....that would be about 11 minutes on a dial-up.

But the search/browse did eventually load, and it works. Just takes lots of time.

Hope they get it going, or they'll be losing customers. Lots of gun people live in rural areas and do not have fast internet access.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Felt like I just went to the Dentist

for a session of teeth pulling. Could of swore I was back on dialup :( . I'll gvie them the benefit of a doubt and chance to fix it, but if that's what we're gonna get :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Guns America has been turned into a real mess. Slow to load, poor picture quality, Doubt it will be around long if not corrected.

Chuck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Gunsamerica

I also took them off my favorites list. I also emailed them and told them I thought it was one of the worst designed web pages I had ever seen.
Melvin

·
Registered
13 Posts
They asked for a credit card if I wanted to be a seller, which at this time I do not, so I skipped that part. I am not impressed so far, but I too will wait and see. Ron

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Too Slow

The thing is so slow they might as well save the bandwidth. After a couple minutes I gave up and moved on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts