Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Guns today?

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Zeus 
Lopts of interesting styles and opinions on this thread. I guess you could say I have somewhat eclectic tastes. My collection while small, has a curious mix. Most are either dedicated for benchrest purposes or prairie dogs. I do have a couple of wood stocked, one a Cooper Model 22 and the other a Savage "J" action from many years ago. Come to think of it, there is a third, a Savage Model 99 in 300 Savage made in 1936. I picked it up early this year at a reasonable price. Didn't need it, just wanted it. Had planned to deer hunt with it this fall, but right now it looks like I may not even make it into the woods before the season's over. Have a few handgun, including a TC Contender with 4 barrels. Would consider selling a couple of the barrels, but I have three of them custom chambered and waited a very long time to get them, so I'm reluctant to part with them. I do have one black rifle due to my friend skruske's influence and assistance, doubt there will be a second. I rarely buy a new firearm. Most recent two were a 10/22 that was on sale at Midsouth and the other a Taurus 1911, forget their actual model #. My family will have fun moving them all when I'm gone.

Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.