Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
1,854 Posts
KF only God can truly get you through this. We as friends will always stand beside you and hope that we can contribute some sort of feelings to help you. Prayers from Missouri.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Losing a child of any age is without a doubt the toughest thing that a parent has to endure. Take care of yourself and family at this tine. Condolences from the Black Hills and may God bestow his Blessings on everyone.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
My heart is heavy as I read your post Mike. We’ve all heard you speak fondly of Jenny and I know you worried about her being on the road each time she would visit. Our prayers are with you and we will be here when you are ready.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Sorry to hear this, MIke. Prayers from Julie and I.

·
Registered
882 Posts
KF…prayers for you and the family. I can not imagine the loss of a child. The wifey and I are praying for you and yours.

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Mike, I can not begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. I have prayed for God's perfect peace and will continue.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Friends, I have been strengthened by your condolences and prayers, and I thank each of you so very much. Jenny's visitation and service will be late Monday afternoon, so please keep me on your prayer list for a while longer. Saying thanks is not enough, but it's from the deepest part of my heart.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts