Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
12,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, no baby yet!

But nothing wrong with a smoker full of goodness!

Got a beef trip tip on for tonight with baked potatoes and smoked squash, salad from the garden too. Picked up a cheap pork "picnic" which is the lowered front leg for pulled pork. Not my first choice for that but at the price of $1.69/lb vs $3.99/lb for a Boston butt, I can live with it. Also threw a rope of Italian sausage on for the weekend and lunches next week. Sue will be happy she won't have to cook.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Looks great Charlie, I am "warming up" and smoking one of those spiral cut hams that already cooked. Layin the hickory to it, I gave Jackson some of it, wrapped it in Lumium foil, and am cooking the grease out of it now.
I think I gave $.89 a # for it a month or two ago. Out Boston Butts are up a bit also, but not as high as yours. I killed a Chikin about lunchtime, but I didn't cook and eat it....

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Happiness is:
Getting 2 Loads of Calves off to the Stockyards safely without any injuries to anyone concerned.
Right Dean?
Moon must be right?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Happiness is:
Getting 2 Loads of Calves off to the Stockyards safely without any injuries to anyone concerned.
Right Dean?
Moon must be right?
Does that mean my checks in the mail????

Reactions: JRinKY
1 - 6 of 6 Posts