Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah, I've been wondering about him too. I don't think I saw him jump into that thread about the copyrights on photographs. I fully expected to see him pop in there and he never did as far as I can remember.

I hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
major whittling done

I had some major whittling done on my back. Spliced the bottom joint together from the front so it is no more. Then they flipped me over, drug out the old hardware that had held what was left of the bottom joint together and put some bracing on the next joint above to reinforce it and limit movement just for luck.

I'm not reading as much of the boards with this new format and I get tired in a hurry leaving me less inclined to browse too. I run out of gas before getting finished typing up long answers or posts so I have been pretty quiet lately. I should be back at the keyboard soon although the doc's are saying it will take six months(five more) before I am fairly able to resume most activities.

The good news is that I should be hell to hold once I do get the go ahead to go back to shooting and hunting. Too soon to say but we may have fixed some twenty year old problems or at least built a pretty good work around to keep them quiet. I'm hoping to be more active than I have in years.

As Arnold said, "I'll be back!"

Hu

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hu

Good luck, my Mama had the same thing, not same exact but back surgery. Just take it easy, it took her a full year to really get over it, but she was going pretty good 3-4 months after the surgery.

Clint

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
As Arnold said, "I'll be back!"

Hu
WooHoo!

I wuz worried 'boutcha, buddy! A prayer that the patchin' works out for ya. Look forward to your posts! :)

P.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Thanks Everyone!

Thanks guys and I appreciate the advice from a couple of you. The pain killers are indeed a part of life for awhile and they do make a danged fine cork! :) :rolleyes: :)

Cutting back on drugs all of the time and things are looking good so far.

Hu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.