Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting satrted hunting yotes. Anyone know more about the regulations in Wisconsin than the little that is stated in the hunting regs you get with you license. The biggest question I have is camo can it be used? It doesn't state it very well. I am starting to help the pheasant club I hunt clear out the troublesome varmits but I am sure I will become addicted to the hunt. I know everything else that I hunt is an obsession not just a hobby. I will be using may deer/target rifle. Which is a Savage 10FP in .308 using 110 grain bullets. I have the ability to shoot out to a pretty good range and don't have the funds to but a new rifle seeing as I just got this one. Any hints, tips, tricks would he helpful. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome Matt to the board..........

There are a few Iowa regulars that post here, so they will be along soon to answer your camo question i hope.

As for tips and calling ideas, scan thru a few threads, in this category (Dedicated calling stuff), and you should strike paydirt :) :)

DAA, Silverfox, Jim in Idaho, PH, others and myself have a few posts that may be of some help to you, as will the guys from Iowa.

Good calling to you, the learning path is the most fun part of the game. The approach and setup are 90% of the battle. If you get snuck into a concealed spot, almost any sound that appeals to their curiousity, or hunger, will get them coming toward you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.