Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been off the board for awhile.Glad to see all are well.I've been busy getting fit.Tuesday was a great day.I've lost 100 pounds.I need all new clothes.
I'm really interested in some of doughboys sticks.I hike and ride bikes almost everyday(weather permitting).
I'll try to stay in touch.

BB

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wow, that's awesome news! Glad to hear that you are well and taking care of yourself. Losing that kind of weight is no small accomplishment. Keep it up and don't be a stranger.

Steve

·
Registered
233 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing well and back on the board.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Glad to hear it and from you Bryan.

I've been off the board for awhile.Glad to see all are well.I've been busy getting fit.Tuesday was a great day.I've lost 100 pounds.I need all new clothes.
I'm really interested in some of doughboys sticks.I hike and ride bikes almost everyday(weather permitting).
I'll try to stay in touch.

BB
Keep up the good work on your health. Thanks for updating us.
terry

·
Registered
861 Posts
Good job, Bryan. How about sharing your secret for losing all that weight. I could sure use a few tips in that area. LOL Good to hear from you.

ThJudg (Roger)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Good to hear from you Bryan. Im glad to hear you are in training, and taking good care of yourself!!

Check in once in a while......more often!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.